LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Weeksy

Subscriber
Dec 13, 2019
Reading
He had to work hard to stay with the lad. Brilliant to get the footage though as he's one of the coaches so was great for analysing

Jan 26, 2023
England
I very much recommend this ride if you are in the area! It’s the North Yorkshire Moors, Hole of Horcum/Giathland loop. It’s a 30 mile XC loop with everything. Miles and miles of moorland single track, a fantastic cliff top woodland section, sheep, cows, rabbits and steam trains. 😂.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now then …

Spent last week at Pal Arinsal, Vallnord in Andorra. Here’s the first of a few vids. This is the lower section of the Commencal track, around 6km in total. Only graded a blue flow trail but with an average 20% gradient and plenty of braking bumps it was quite a physical challenge. Not on an emtb sorry 😀

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Now then …

Spent last week at Pal Arinsal, Vallnord in Andorra. Here’s the first of a few vids. This is the lower section of the Commencal track, around 6km in total. Only graded a blue flow trail but with an average 20% gradient and plenty of braking bumps it was quite a physical challenge. Not on an emtb sorry

I've been keeping up with your posts, looks like you both had an amazing time

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Just a quick vid with one short trail which is a shortcut to the first chairlift.

(It's my headset that's rattling, it was playing up all week. New bearings on order)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
One more, the start of the Commencal track at the top of the mountain, into another trail (Cubil) which takes you down to the chairlift so you can go straight back up and do it all over again 😀👌🏽

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
It was a hot day in Squamish on the weekend and my riding group took on a few trails. The impressive part was we did over 25 km in 34 degree temps. Thank God they let me ride an Emtb!

We started the day with a warm up on a Black trail:

Then pedaled back up to another hidden gem:

And back up for another lap:

and finally. these trails takes over 45 minutes to pedal over to:

cragginshred

Jun 10, 2024
Sonora ca
It was a hot day in Squamish on the weekend and my riding group took on a few trails. The impressive part was we did over 25 km in 34 degree temps. Thank God they let me ride an Emtb!

We started the day with a warm up on a Black trail:

Then pedaled back up to another hidden gem:

And back up for another lap:

and finally. these trails takes over 45 minutes to pedal over to:

I have rock climbed at Squamish and Chekamus canyon but never ridden there. are you local to the area? looks excellent!

cragginshred

Jun 10, 2024
Sonora ca
This is '8,500 elevation and the Shuttle am chews it up like nothing. When it got a little more chunky I could have went for it but the last thing I wanted was to get bucked off the back
Ended up dialing in the walk assist mode. As long as the front wheel is not hung up it works great to not feel like your pushing the bike through peanut butter o_O

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Well that was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong video. If its for you are your buddies rewatch, fair enough.
If its for random punters like myself a lot shorter version would be better. I end up skipping most of looking for the juicy bits.

Jan 26, 2023
England
this is a good ride! i got it off the website pedalnorth, it said this ride has one of the best single track descents in the country...... i dont know about that but it was excellent. Kirbymoorside - Rutland Rigg loop.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
I may have been just a bit surprised at the difference from the hardtail Vs full sus going down this

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles