LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Second year riding in the lakes was much better than last year... We have an annual timeshare cottage in the south lakes and this is the second year taking a bike with me, last year I was on the haibike tank and had a mechanical dropper failure which ruined the riding. This year although still suffering with slipped disc and other ongoing issues blah blah blah.... I decided to take the new Crafty on tour
With a great route recommendation from JonnyManc I set out and had an absolute blast on the full sus. Absolutely massive improvement over last year with ride and bike.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
For anyone thinking they would like to visit Whistler some day, now is NOT the best time of year as not only is it hot and dry here but many of the trails are getting pretty beat up (Crankworx also just finished). Then again, if you like the kind of trails Whistler has to offer and you have a pile of cash to spend, come on by for a personal tour! Here are a few of my favorites:

Miss Fire : The Ultimate test of endurance for 6-7 minutes of full on tech/flow

A Tech Lap from Near the Top of Whistler featuring: rock rolls, rock chutes and fall line loam.

Bonus Footage: SilverStar Bike Park: Pipe Dream - the complete opposite of Whistler!

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
For anyone thinking they would like to visit Whistler some day, now is NOT the best time of year as not only is it hot and dry here but many of the trails are getting pretty beat up (Crankworx also just finished). Then again, if you like the kind of trails Whistler has to offer and you have a pile of cash to spend, come on by for a personal tour! Here are a few of my favorites:

Miss Fire : The Ultimate test of endurance for 6-7 minutes of full on tech/flow

A Tech Lap from Near the Top of Whistler featuring: rock rolls, rock chutes and fall line loam.

Bonus Footage: SilverStar Bike Park: Pipe Dream - the complete opposite of Whistler!
That looks amazing, i'd love to come and be really slow there for a few weeks, I just can't see it happening in my future.

Quinterly

Apr 22, 2020
Vancouver
Had a bit of a nasty off a few weeks or so ago at a place called the Woodlot and that convinced me to put the chin bar onto my helmet and go full-face. The upside is that I can chin mount my camera and get the best mounting position I've used.

This is a Squamish blue flow trail in the Diamond Head area called Pseudo-Tsuga. We usually park up higher so never ridden the full trail before, but a couple of weeks ago we parked at the lower lot and the trail runs right into the lot so able to do an end of day ride out.

The riding's not great (my shoulder is still a bit messed up from the Woodlot crash and you can see me struggling with left-hand berms) but the footage looks better than anything I've taken before (really like the chin mount).

Mr Tonka

Apr 19, 2024
Tampa
Last week my GF got invited to a Redbull whip off at Ride Rock Creek in North Carolina. Here is a clip of her winning whip while riding the PNW Relay. Bike images here --> TR Relay - Full custom wrap

Super proud of her. She had never seen this jump before the competition and has never hit anything of this size before the competition. She got the invite on a Thursday afternoon. We drove 10 hours Friday afternoon. Saturday afternoon, she was on the podium. She took one run in, then sent it in front of about 130 spectators and 30 other guys competing. She was the only female to apply for an invitation, despite many female factory riders being at the races that weekend. As you can see from her whip, she came to compete either way! 🤙

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now then. This is probably my favourite thread on this forum as I do like to sit back with a coffee and watch POV riding ,and I appreciate all the effort everyone puts into making their vids. Surprised this isn't the most viewed thread on here.

Anyway, just knocked up a quick vid from riding my local trails this weekend. Apologies for the bad camera angle, wind noise, Bosch motor rattle, new chain bedding itself on to an old cassette (I know, should have changed the cassette too), and the grand finale is mud on the lens. Oh, also only in 1080p, uploading in 4K on Da Vinci Resolve takes me hours whereas 1080p is minutes and I really can't tell the difference on my phone screen!

Jan 26, 2023
England
Now then. This is probably my favourite thread on this forum as I do like to sit back with a coffee and watch POV riding ,and I appreciate all the effort everyone puts into making their vids. Surprised this isn't the most viewed thread on here.

Anyway, just knocked up a quick vid from riding my local trails this weekend. Apologies for the bad camera angle, wind noise, Bosch motor rattle, new chain bedding itself on to an old cassette (I know, should have changed the cassette too), and the grand finale is mud on the lens. Oh, also only in 1080p, uploading in 4K on Da Vinci Resolve takes me hours whereas 1080p is minutes and I really can't tell the difference on my phone screen!

I enjoyed that 👊🏻.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire

Nice mate at least that blob of mud attached nearing the end and not the beginning lol. Had to watch muted as I'm en'route to the beach looked like you had a bit of everything in that ride absolutely hate them massive overgrown ferns FFS they seem to always find a way into my derailleur and cassette.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Most of my rides have been shared in here so don't post much these days but a recent solo ride to Jacobs ladder and nearby stuff was a great ride out. I was going into all this blind so a bit more cautious than on known routes etc, nearly had an off right at the start but somehow saved it lol. Nothing special but I enjoyed it.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
looked like you had a bit of everything in that ride
emoji106.png
If you’re eagle eyed you’d see me bypassing a large gap jump followed by a big booster 😆

at least that blob of mud attached nearing the end

I actually rode each trail three times each. Once filming in landscape for YouTube, another filming in portrait for insta, and the last with no filming 😆

So the blob of mud was the first time down that trail 😀👍🏽

Quinterly

Apr 22, 2020
Vancouver
Ned's Atomic Dustbin on Mt. Seymour on the North Shore ... this is an old classic that's been recently updated. Probably best described as janky flow.

Shoulder's still a bit messed up from a crash a few weeks ago so the riding itself is what it is.

ps. I did do a version with a bit of an homage to the namesake band, but figured not wise to post it ...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles