LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Jan 26, 2023
England
A Cross country adventure from Levisham in North Yorkshire, climbing up to Levisham Moor, skirting round the Hole of Horcum before heading off to sample a few of the trails on the red route at Dalby Forest and finishing off at the pub in Levisham for a lovely pint.

Jan 5, 2023
Greer Ranch
Just an opinion, but you need some bike/tire noise mixed in there. And yeah, I hate when I pick up the GoPro set up for the ND filter and forget the filter!
Yeah no doubt! There was a lot of talking and yelling in those clips. I def want to start making more and properly editing them in Adobe Premiere. It was kind of an after thought and I just edited it on some cheap free software and didn't take much effort on the shooting side. Now the ND doesn't getting taken off if I use my gopro. LOL>

Jan 26, 2023
England
Cracking single track descent on this ride. Carlton bank North Yorkshire moors. Try it if you are in the area, fantastic start, fantastic finish and awesome in the middle 😂.

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
Couple of vids from earlier in summer. Local trails only less than 10 min peddle from my house
i use them to test out anything new as it’s only 30secs down and about 2 mins back up again so can session stuff real quick

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
Riding Innerleithen a few weeks ago such a fantastic place to ride. Steep as you want it or some mellow stuff Not a lot but Something for everyone.
was super dry for a change don’t ride here as much as I should with all the riding in the tweed valley
Camera angle fixed for Angry Sheep 5 mins in

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Riding Innerleithen a few weeks ago such a fantastic place to ride. Steep as you want it or some mellow stuff Not a lot but Something for everyone.
was super dry for a change don’t ride here as much as I should with all the riding in the tweed valley
Camera angle fixed for Angry Sheep 5 mins in

We were there a couple of weeks after you and it pissed down with rain continuously for the whole three days. The trails certainly didn’t look like they do in your vid 😀☔

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
We were there a couple of weeks after you and it pissed down with rain continuously for the whole three days. The trails certainly didn’t look like they do in your vid 😀☔
Have to say was there at glentress on bank holiday Monday
It was rancid we were going to inners but thought better of it

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Have to say was there at glentress on bank holiday Monday
It was rancid we were going to inners but thought better of it

It was the bank holiday weekend we were there. Rode the dark side of Glentress in the morning and got covered in filth head to toe 😀

We then rode Inners in the late afternoon and it wasn’t too bad, but still wet.

The plan was then to ride the Golfie on Tuesday but as the storm was coming in we packed up in the morning and set back home to yorkshire for a dry ride 👍🏽

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles