LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Still getting to grips with the GoPro and LumaFusion but it’s keeping me busy whilst I can’t ride with these slow healing broken bones

Following my other half around on the trails isn’t easy, so we tend to find simple loops where I can walk around finding different locations to film from. Yesterday’s trip to Leeds Urban Bike Park blue trail is an example. Enjoy!

Bones

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
Still getting to grips with the GoPro and LumaFusion but it’s keeping me busy whilst I can’t ride with these slow healing broken bones

Following my other half around on the trails isn’t easy, so we tend to find simple loops where I can walk around finding different locations to film from. Yesterday’s trip to Leeds Urban Bike Park blue trail is an example. Enjoy!

Very good that video. ?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire

Little bit of bike park training on Saimaa bike park Finland. Not so much editing,nor video transitions. Insta360 one r 360 mod and tried sony slog lut on Davinci studio.

Love the audio on that, reminds me of Blair Witch Project!

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Here's a gruelling ride for you.
Bones ..I wouldnt be too hard on yourself regarding that rocky descent ..I felt the same way a few years back on normal bikes ( Santa Nomad) having had a few dabs myself ..while my mate ( Ian Bell ) danced across the bloody lot !
Although it looks steep on your camera it still doesnt do it justice to exactly how steep !
Nice vid .

Bones

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
Bones ..I wouldnt be too hard on yourself regarding that rocky descent ..I felt the same way a few years back on normal bikes ( Santa Nomad) having had a few dabs myself ..while my mate ( Ian Bell ) danced across the bloody lot !
Although it looks steep on your camera it still doesnt do it justice to exactly how steep !
Nice vid .
Cheers for that ? I did the ride years ago on my 26"er and about 3 years ago. It's supposed to get easier ?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Cheers for that ? I did the ride years ago on my 26"er and about 3 years ago. It's supposed to get easier ?

We’ve done that Gunnerside Gill route from Dales Bike Centre. Didn’t enjoy it one bit. Lovely scenery, but absolutely brutal climbs, knee deep in peaty bogs and that descent is either a choice of taking it fast and clinging on for dear life, or take it easy but slip & slide over all the loose rock debris. The only thing we enjoyed was the food at the cafe at the end ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Neat little flow link line in leogang. I’ll try to make a cool vid of the legit shit later. Sped up 2 boring parts.
Which bits were speeded up, difficult to tell with the way yall speak :)

Nice moves bam ! pretty fly for a fat dude ! :) ??? and just the right length video for show us your ride footage .. not your whole life .. I have a short attention span ! :)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Hey, guys, could I get some vid critique from you?

Nope, not my eMTB but on my tourer. I wanted to show 5 hours of riding the Grand Canyon in a short vid, I think I did ok, but some quality feedback would be invaluable.

that’s just the style I enjoy. Music (important!), nice blurry transitions, a dreamy atmosphere

you’re riding on the wrong side of the road though!! Very dangerous ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
could I get some vid critique from you?
That was crap ! :) Not really.

Like the upbeat music and the short format. It made it a fun little video which could have been painfully boring with a lot of very similar scenario. That fact that you managed to ride with a pile of grapes balanced in a stack on your handlebars was even more impressive. ;)

Only negative from me would be that the final shot didn't quite capture that Oohh la la wow factor as you look over, but they've probably made it all a lot safer and harder to get to the fall to your death spots since I was last there.

On behalf of bambam, I'm sure he's very disappointed there wasn't an attractive man in a string vest as the thumb nail shot/clickbait.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I liked it.
Maybe it's my tired eyes but I think it would be more pleasant to watch if the blur transitions between each clip could be made to be much quicker/shorter
Good point, I did start to have several panic attacks each time that went on and I wondered if I was going to come out of the other side.

IndigoUnicorn

E*POWAH Master
Sep 17, 2020
Las Cruces, NM
Thanks for the feedback, all!

I think I may do a different edit with a similar (but perhaps a mite longer) music track. And, yes, I’ll shorten the transitions, for sure!

Also, I LMAO at the stacked grapes comment.

IndigoUnicorn

E*POWAH Master
Sep 17, 2020
Las Cruces, NM
Only negative from me would be that the final shot didn't quite capture that Oohh la la wow factor as you look over, but they've probably made it all a lot safer and harder to get to the fall to your death spots since I was last there.

Those spots still exist. The Park averages about 7 rescues a WEEK from idiots falling off the edge. In my case, the really wow overlooks were either a. Too crowded with maskless fuckwits or, b. I couldn’t ride right up to the wow spot.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Yep. Blew a pedal on these teeny weenies.

Media,160363,smxx.jpg

hjgODaDD.jpg large.jpg

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
So today's one didn't quite go to plan. I wanted to go to wharncliffe so that's what i had planned to do. 2 of my riding buddies came along but somewhere along the way wires must have got crossed. We ended up starting at grenoside which i wasn't all that bothered about and when we did get down to wharncliffe they complained about the first trail we did and how they had to go so far for it and then how much of a way it was back up. so after a failed attempt to find a specific trail (which name i don't know) they decided to call it quits and walked back up to the fire road.

Since i was committed to actually seeing what was about i kept going and explored a bit more, finding some of the cool trails that i knew existed but didn't know where to find them. So ultimately not too much footage and a lot of it with me being a chicken and not wanting to take any risks. What really stood out to me in person is how little any of these videos give any real perspective of how big or steep a lot of these trails are. Next time i'd do the big rock roll in but with my sag as it was and a low bottom bracket i'm almost certainly scraping the motor bash guard going over without some proper technique to pitch the bike in (without rolling over the bars to my death)

Day in general: 5/10
Trail Quality: 8/10 would go again.

(at time of post (23:10) video still hasn't processed to HD (or 1440p)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles