S.Wales
D93F7625-A8AB-48C0-AA54-41A8BC98926A.jpeg

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
For our relatively small population the UK are a massively dominant force in DH racing and has been for at least the previous couple of decades.
It's a one off UK invitational event and many of the top international UCI World Cup DH riders won't attend (for many reasons).
At this year's event 17 of the (28?) riders invited were from the UK. But that's not unusual as every year it's been held the entry has been made up from more UK riders than non-UK riders

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Different event but Pidcock just smoked the field in the Olympics! Incredible
He’s the real deal cyclist. Nothing he can’t do. Will he be putting on a little muscle and move onto Enduro then DH? I’m just kidding, but I can’t help thinking he’d be a winner at Enduro and a contender DH ?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I wouldn’t be suprised if he turned his hand to othe MTB disciplines later in his career, but the pro peleton is going to be his home for the foreseeable future.

would love to seem him try an enduro.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
EWS just doesn't grab me like DH does but the Jack & Richie show is really something.

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Miriam back on the top of the podium! And Tahnee still right in there for the overall by the end of the season - impressive after her fall in practice ?
Now, what can the lads do — would love to see Rico do well, but he’s not enjoying the changing light. Maybe G’pa’s got something for us — top 10? I think Greg’s been keeping something back; would be stoked for him and Peaty if ended up on top ? Realistically, It’ll be Laurie or Loris…

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles