Kenevo SL What's everyone's plans for summer?

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
It's been a long winter

IMG_20220308_180405_180.jpg

Stoffel

Jun 16, 2021
Cotswolds UK
A weeks rock climbing in North Wales in May (might take the bike because no doubt it will rain!).
A weeks mountain biking in mid Wales in July.
A few days in Scotland on the motorbike in August.
That’s what I’ve planned so far, can’t be bothered with going abroad at the moment but got bigger plans for abroad next year.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Weekends in Wales, A week in Scotland and a year to persuade the long haired general to let me go to the Alps next year (and buy another bike to take...)

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
A weeks rock climbing in North Wales in May (might take the bike because no doubt it will rain!).
A weeks mountain biking in mid Wales in July.
A few days in Scotland on the motorbike in August.
That’s what I’ve planned so far, can’t be bothered with going abroad at the moment but got bigger plans for abroad next year.
I lived in North Wales for 10 years, this pic above is in Bethesda N.W. definitely take the bike! What motorbike have you got?

Stoffel

Jun 16, 2021
Cotswolds UK
I lived in North Wales for 10 years, this pic above is in Bethesda N.W. definitely take the bike! What motorbike have you got?

North Wales has got so many good crags to climb. I think you need to live there to scratch the surface on the climbing tho because being lucky with the weather when you book a holiday in advance is a bit of a gamble. The riding looks fantastic as well so yeah I think the ebikes will be going!

I've got a Ducati Monster 821, do you ride yourself?

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
I’m booked into The Ex enduro hence my interest in the KSL also got trips to Madeira but with family so just odd days it’s lifted so might go full clockwork.

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
North Wales has got so many good crags to climb. I think you need to live there to scratch the surface on the climbing tho because being lucky with the weather when you book a holiday in advance is a bit of a gamble. The riding looks fantastic as well so yeah I think the ebikes will be going!

I've got a Ducati Monster 821, do you ride yourself?
Yeah the weather can be pretty unpredictable. Gorgeous when it's nice though. I spent lockdown there and had my beach, the hills and the mountains to myself in summer, that was something special. Lot of climbing they're you're right, mountains everywhere too. We have a house on Anglesey so pretty close by to everything really.. that Ducati looks evil, I'd love a bike but don't have my bike license. I have an Aprillia RS 125 from when I was 18 with 3k miles on it, would love a supermoto though

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Do you have an ebike in mind?
Not a specific brand/model. I think my Levo is a monster truck that can confidently roll over just about anything, but I struggle to steer it around steep, tight switchbacks. I'd like to try something like the Orbea Rise or even a Levo SL to see how much different they feel. Other than rental ebikes in Switzerland, my Levo is the only ebike I've tried.

Matterhorn-Closest.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles