Want to buy a Feedback Sports Scorpion stand for heavier emtb, thoughts?

713Fmhs

Oct 30, 2023
I'd like to buy a Feedback Sports Scorpion stand that will be used on both a Spec' Levo Comp Alloy, (53#) and a Tero 4X, (57#). The mfg data says the stand will support 50# max. I suspect it would hold a bit more but I wonder if there is a stand just like the Feedback that is advertised to support over 50#? I really like the design of this stand. Below is a link to the stand. I'd appreciate any thoughts opinions on this. Thanks!

losgatosgtr

Feb 7, 2020
Los Gatos, California
I'd like to buy a Feedback Sports Scorpion stand that will be used on both a Spec' Levo Comp Alloy, (53#) and a Tero 4X, (57#). The mfg data says the stand will support 50# max. I suspect it would hold a bit more but I wonder if there is a stand just like the Feedback that is advertised to support over 50#? I really like the design of this stand. Below is a link to the stand. I'd appreciate any thoughts opinions on this. Thanks!

Any luck with this working with the Levo?

Hamina

E*POWAH Master
Mar 22, 2020
FIN
Have used it for my DH bike and it's very good. It's a 2 piece stand and parts are tight together with one 6 or 8mm hex. Just glued the bolt with threadlock as it happens to get a little loose. I would guess it can hold an ebike but the structure could be better. You can always weld it even though you shouldn't have to.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles