Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Biker67

Oct 31, 2018
Germany
index.jpg

New TCU version 2.026. Wheel size changeable via Turbo studio at the LBS. Tried to change with Blevo but failed. Seems that it use the latest wheel size that was stored via Turbo studio.

But I think 2000 is better than the 2300 before.

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
View attachment 8928

New TCU version 2.026. Wheel size changeable via Turbo studio at the LBS. Tried to change with Blevo but failed. Seems that it use the latest wheel size that was stored via Turbo studio.

But I think 2000 is better than teh 2300 before.
Sorry but If I understood well, you changed the wheel size with the Specialized application installed on Computer. Is it true?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
This is a very old firmware..
After the firmware 4.9 there is 4.18, 4.22, 4.23..
BLEvo app works 100%.
It is incredible how the official App from Specialized doesn't handle correctly the version of the battery.. The value 255 should be removed..

freerider85

Dec 20, 2018
canada
Yeah now I found sticker bike was made in 2016 its not 2018 but I got brand new for 3000cad I'm happy with price and bike performance overall .thx for reply Paolo will buy app tomorrow. Should somehow download new fw or leave it like is it ? I have currently zero issues with bike it has just 500kms. Greetings from Canada

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Yeah now I found sticker bike was made in 2016 its not 2018 but I got brand new for 3000cad I'm happy with price and bike performance overall .thx for reply Paolo will buy app tomorrow. Should somehow download new fw or leave it like is it ? I have currently zero issues with bike it has just 500kms. Greetings from Canada
The 4.23 is a good firmware but it is not mandatory.. Up to you to update it or not.

freerider85

Dec 20, 2018
canada
Ok thanks I will try blevo first with different settings let's see how it will perform .So if I understand correctly I just can update battery fw and this is possible only in shop.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Ok thanks I will try blevo first with different settings let's see how it will perform .So if I understand correctly I just can update battery fw and this is possible only in shop.
Yes, you can update only in a official Specialized dealer

TheSlaYYer

Dec 22, 2018
Evesham
Hi Paolo ... first thanks for all your hard work on this project - it's simply incredible what you've managed to achieve and has transformed my training and fun on the Kenevo.

Can you help me with this problem though?

Yesterday, I rode FOUR rides, each produced a CSV and TCX, but the third ride has an "EMPTY" TCX so I cannot upload to Strava. The CSV file for the same ride seems OK.

How can I convert the BLevo CSV to a Strava compatible TCX file as I don't want to lose the ride data?

Thanks in advance. :)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo ... first thanks for all your hard work on this project - it's simply incredible what you've managed to achieve and has transformed my training and fun on the Kenevo.

Can you help me with this problem though?

Yesterday, I rode FOUR rides, each produced a CSV and TCX, but the third ride has an "EMPTY" TCX so I cannot upload to Strava. The CSV file for the same ride seems OK.

How can I convert the BLevo CSV to a Strava compatible TCX file as I don't want to lose the ride data?

Thanks in advance. :)
It is not so easy, but if it is very important I can do for you..
Please send the csv to [email protected]
Thanks

Ross1137

Sep 8, 2018
Australia
How do I change the STUPID speed limit? What setting do I want the Blevo App to be on? I'm aware it 'voids the warranty'

I've received a reply from Specialized overnight. Please see below for their response.
At the moment we are aware of only one way to see if the bike has been hacked. By looking at the wheel circumference in the diagnostics report that can be generated in the Mission Control. If the wheel circumference is lower then 2000 (around the 800) it usually means it's hacked. Unfortunately this information can be restored to factory defaults in Mission Control as well - so it's not a 100% accurate method​

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Version 3.3.1 of BLEvo for iOS is available. I added the possibility to insert the GPX track in the new Bike Monitor with the map.
I also did a tutorial on youtube to explain how it works.
Sorry but I'm not really capable of making videos.
The video is in Italian but you can use the subtitle translation feature of youtube.

Here is the complete list of news of the new version:

- Added GPX on the map
- Added map configuration menu
- Added ability to quickly change from the display with the map to the normal one
- Added the possibility to keep the map always oriented towards the north
- Bugfix: data in miles also in the new display with the map

Download the update from iTunes

‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo

Dee Scee

Dec 21, 2018
Berkeley
awesome! thank you pablo! im gonna check that out right now.

do you use your bv6000 with a quadlock universal mount? im wondering about the adhesive contacting the back of it, which looks textured. thoughts?
thanks for your amazing app!

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
awesome! thank you pablo! im gonna check that out right now.

do you use your bv6000 with a quadlock universal mount? im wondering about the adhesive contacting the back of it, which looks textured. thoughts?
thanks for your amazing app!
I use the BV6000 and this support

very strong..

Dee Scee

Dec 21, 2018
Berkeley
shoots! I’m on it. Thanks as usual Pablo. I found it on US Amazon. ?
I agree with you about using a dedicated device for the bike. It simplifies charging for one thing. If I charge the bv6000 with the bike, I can head out on a ride even if my iPhone is low, because all I’m gonna use it for is a call or a txt. And even if my iPhone is charged up, if I listen to music, while I’m running MC, fitbit, polar and maybe trailforks... I’m running that sucker down pretty quick! I’m stoked on your solution. Mahalo!

Last edited:

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Version 3.3.1 of BLEvo for iOS is available. I added the possibility to insert the GPX track in the new Bike Monitor with the map.
I also did a tutorial on youtube to explain how it works.
Sorry but I'm not really capable of making videos.
The video is in Italian but you can use the subtitle translation feature of youtube.

Here is the complete list of news of the new version:

- Added GPX on the map
- Added map configuration menu
- Added ability to quickly change from the display with the map to the normal one
- Added the possibility to keep the map always oriented towards the north
- Bugfix: data in miles also in the new display with the map

Download the update from iTunes

‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the new navigation feature! This was exactly where I was hoping for. I am very surprised that I only came up with the idea last tuesday and you have added the option already in 4 days time!

Thanks for this nice Christmas gift and the excellent customer service!

Dee Scee

Dec 21, 2018
Berkeley
This is a very old firmware..
After the firmware 4.9 there is 4.18, 4.22, 4.23..
BLEvo app works 100%.
It is incredible how the official App from Specialized doesn't handle correctly the version of the battery.. The value 255 should be removed..
Huh? I got my 2017 model in June of 2018 and rode it for a couple months. I think it was October when I got my LBS to update my firmware. Wow! what a difference! Way more power, more responsive and better battery life. I was (am) stoked. But, I just looked at what version I have, and it's 4.0.1
Am I doing it wrong?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Huh? I got my 2017 model in June of 2018 and rode it for a couple months. I think it was October when I got my LBS to update my firmware. Wow! what a difference! Way more power, more responsive and better battery life. I was (am) stoked. But, I just looked at what version I have, and it's 4.0.1
Am I doing it wrong?
The important version is the battery. Which you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles