Other Talking future Specialized with Marco Sonderegger- Senior Product Manager

simonk

SLayer ?
Jan 27, 2020
Exeter
I watched the first 30 minutes or so last night... question for anyone who watched more: was there any talk of any updates/changes to the SL?

Mondfuchs

Jun 24, 2019
Switzerland
Hey Specialized!!!! Stop with this kind of behaviour. It's get annoying. If you agree to an interview with your employees then let it roll or don't do it. Even if Marco was to explorative - who cares? It's what we as fan want - but what we don't appreciate is to say Yes and then No.

It's not professional and does look very strange and extremely controlled and manipulated - you know, there is also one in your country a quite similar who acts similar - don't be fool and follow....its should not your style.

Usually I'm a fan since you've started with Levo of your brand... be careful that you keep me.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Stop with this kind of behaviour. It's get annoying. If you agree to an interview with your employees then let it roll or don't do it. Even if Marco was to explorative - who cares?
I suspect some of the information revealed wasn't due to be revealed at this point, so it's been pulled for that reason, not because of their openness, so it will no doubt either be edited and re-released or released again soon.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I just want to know when the turbo enduro SL will come out. Not that I really need the extra travel but the enduro is just the bomb.
There's quite a few builds in here which might be what you're after ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Interestingly, they did say that with some new cells presently in development, then possibly in 2 years with the 5.6 cells, they would be able to do an 800wh battery with the same physical dimensions.

They also said that they'd like to maintain motor format compatibility with advances, so that if and when they make changes to the mahle motor for instance, it would be backwards compatible with legacy frames. Until such a point that this wasn't possible due to, for instance, a reduction in size which would require moving onto a new design.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
I FEEL CHEATED! :eek:

Only the cool kids got to watch it... :cry:
Hmm to whoever asked Rob to pull the video:

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 8.52.00 am.jpg

Australian informal rootin' tootin' - Kenevo is definitely that.

Last edited:

Jeffw

Mar 2, 2019
North West
I tuned in and very interesting to watch. "Some nice new colours for 2021".....never mind colours, get the reliability of the moter/battery sorted first!
Handing my Levo Expert back (as i had to with the Kenevo) and reverting to an Enduro. Levo was a great bike to ride...when it had power

Mikeyusic

May 10, 2020
stuttgart
Specialized maybe wasnt to happy about the content. I also could watch only a part of the video, but as soon that I heard the specs are going to be better and that they they are going to announce the new levo really soon, I canceled my reservation for the 2020 Levo at my dealer. If everyone does that a couple of dealers wouldnt be happy, so good think to not release the video.

Moe Ped

Apr 19, 2020
Perth Australia
When watching it there were several comments he made that really made me wonder if this was going to be left up.

To be fair he was very open and frank but if i owned specialized i would have been concerned with some of the things he said.

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
When watching it there were several comments he made that really made me wonder if this was going to be left up.

To be fair he was very open and frank but if i owned specialized i would have been concerned with some of the things he said.

Can you give an example?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles