Saddle

Base

Jul 21, 2023
Toronto
I got a WTB volt and its been good even after a 3+ hr ride. I've used WTB saddles before and liked them as well except for this one that had a seam on it that was annoying to feel after a while in the saddle.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Have a SQlab Ergowave 60X saddle which is very comfortable to start with but becomes painful after an hour.

Read here about WTB Koda so thought I'd try one. Certainly not as comfortable to start with as the SQlab but after 2 hours no sore bum so pleased of course.

Adjusted the position of the saddle during a couple of rides but found i do have to keep moving around on it a bit even when not off-road. For me static position is a pain in the bum.

Last edited:

bheiser1

Subscriber
Jun 18, 2024
Sierra foothills, California
My new bike came with a Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, and I’m not a fan. It really hurts my sit bones. I went in our only LBS where they had just a few saddles, and the guy sold me this one (Bontrager Commuter Fluid) knowing I was shopping for an eMTB. Now reading this thread I think I should return it, which means I need to order something else and wait a week or so for it. I hoped to replace the stock saddle right away because it hurts. :-(

I've ordered a WTB Volt since it seems to popular, and am returning this one.
IMG_5486.jpeg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles