Qld Australia
20210219_112940 (1).jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Yeah. Magpeds.
Can’t keep my left foot on flats and can’t get out of spd’s. Once you get use to the stronger magnets they work great. A metal plate goes in place of the spd clip. I can hear an audible “snap” when my left foot is on and in place. No more stopping when my left foot keeps flying off. Just get it close and “snap”…good to go.
I use Magpeds on my FS and hardtail.
ive only had a few accidental disconnects over some nasty rocks but reconnecting is fast and easy.

View attachment 53658

View attachment 53659
Shock move by chocolate brand as they branch out into footwear following a slump in sales after Christmas
Where did you get them mate ..the new must -haves in emtb footwear ..see attachment 53658

Screenshot_20210221-103049_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Shock move by chocolate brand as they branch out into footwear following a slump in sales after Christmas
Where did you get them mate ..the new must -haves in emtb footwear .
Not sure why this chocolate post came up but it got my attention. I stop for any chocolate I find on the trails. Some don’t taste too good but I don’t care. ?.
Those winter boots are great. Bontrager by Trek I think. Boa lace system, spd, water “proof “, warm, Velcro straps …I like em. Stupid expensive though.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now that the recent Ice Age has finally thawed and there’s a sense of Spring in the air, we’re able to climb the ascent to the Cleveland Way and the Sutton Bank bike trails. This little e-hardtail is riding like a dream and getting me up and over anything in it’s path. Had a total blast this weekend. Can’t wait for the next ride ...

FF9A7EDE-E7A5-4DEB-9DAE-69EE4EF88487.jpeg
15903AB8-3B20-4944-99F8-A3A588653549.jpeg

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
Now that the recent age ice has finally thawed and there’s a sense of Spring in the air, we’re able to climb the ascent to the Cleveland Way and the Sutton Bank bike trails. This little e-hardtail is riding like a dream and getting me up and over anything in it’s path. Had a total blast this weekend. Can’t wait for the next ride ...

View attachment 53756 View attachment 53757
Rock on Tubby G. Hardtail for life baby!! ?

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Sun's out, guns out.

First there was the bathroom of doom, keeping me busy until January. Then the weather was shite forever. Then the car failed its mot which led to this
EuqfbioWQAATPqq.jpg

Then, finally, the planets aligned & I got to have a ride in the great British slop. What a beautiful day to knock off 25 miles & get back with one bar. Happy with that.

GiNuEMF7.jpg large.jpg
mB2lQ5F2.jpg large.jpg
saFp0fet.jpg large.jpg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Lucky. That doesn't look very sloppy, my bike got dirtier than that on a bridleway today. :mad:

Getting a bit tired of only riding locally.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Not sure why this chocolate post came up but it got my attention. I stop for any chocolate I find on the trails. Some don’t taste too good but I don’t care. ?.
Those winter boots are great. Bontrager by Trek I think. Boa lace system, spd, water “proof “, warm, Velcro straps …I like em. Stupid expensive though.
Hmm..might have gone over the heads of a few people ..just my strange sense of humour !
If you look at the pic you posted of your boots ..one is green / one is black ...it might make a little more sense ..?

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Great afternoon ..checking out a few bridleways in the Wark Forest area of Kielder Forest ( southern point ) ..became wildly excited when I found a new soil reversal track in a recently felled section of forest only for it to peter out after about a mile ..and well short of it joining up with anything ..
Did a good bit of trail maintenance with the trusty Bacho Laplander and just about everything was rideable which came as a surprise ..although some would have been a struggle without a motor ..
Just one pic for you miserable gits ..?...
20210221_141754.jpg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Hmm..might have gone over the heads of a few people ..just my strange sense of humour !
If you look at the pic you posted of your boots ..one is green / one is black ...it might make a little more sense ..?
Our sense of humour (self-satisfaction sometimes) occasionally needs a caveat. After looking at those pics I noticed they are both left’s.
I don’t have 2 left feet. ?. I’ll post revealing pics that are heavily photoshopped.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
You are overthinking things. Have you still got Covid? That’s one of the symptoms.
Plus, can people stop posting pictures of blue sea please.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Lucky. That doesn't look very sloppy, my bike got dirtier than that on a bridleway today. :mad:

Getting a bit tired of only riding locally.
It's getting there, drying out in the exposed bits, like the Somme when you get into the woods.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
First ride out in weeks due to the snow, did a loop of the local area, really enjoyed it. I can't vouch for my mates clown outfit though ??
Any golfers on here? There's a renown course way in the distance.

View attachment 53770
Was he wearing that for a bet / raising money for charity?
Respect for actually riding with him ..?

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
First ride out in weeks due to the snow, did a loop of the local area, really enjoyed it. I can't vouch for my mates clown outfit though ??
Any golfers on here? There's a renown course way in the distance.

View attachment 53770
Love that outfit! He'll be on the Milan circuit next, then Paris Fashion Week! He even has the facial expression of a supermodel! ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles