Pic of the Day

DieBoy

Jul 14, 2023
EU
Long time that . I need to take more care I had I lucky escape with a crash a few weeks ago . It's too easily done.

Yes, my whole summer was a washout this year, arm was in plaster for most of it. Had to have a screw put in which involved operation with general anaesthetic. Though now no-one can accuse me of having a screw loose :D . Even after the physio it's still not 100%, at last check-up couple weeks ago doc said I should still be careful with it and to come again in 6 months

My hot tip: do not ever break your scaphoid bone. It's infamous for healing poorly.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Yes, my whole summer was a washout this year, arm was in plaster for most of it. Had to have a screw put in which involved operation with general anaesthetic. Though now no-one can accuse me of haveing a screw loose :D . Even after the physio it's still not 100%, at last check-up couple weeks ago doc said I should still be careful with it and to come again in 6 months

My hot tip: do not ever break your scaphoid bone. It's infamous for healing poorly.
Had to Google that bone we always think hands and feet small bones ,not so obviously. Probably be a weak hand for a long time . Take it easy .

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
MT500 way too big xxl so for sale in parts department £100

20241027_094653.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles