K1 Flash - setup CAN motor parameters, Firmware update (bin files included), Calibration >>> and NEW device: BB Racing

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Thanks @Kyokushin !
Also riding BBR on my bike, now still looking to real time motor temperature at service mode 3. ;) One would be surprised how quick M600 is going into high temperature. These hot days, temp is raising over limit even at PAS 4.
Did set limit to 115C.

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Some news. Will start working on slightly smaller BBR. ;) Unlucky, still will be a problem to hide just under left plastic cover. Seems there is plenty of room under the cover, but was surprised is not.

Also can fake speedsensor, which could open ASLS function on M510 FC2.0 and M560. Automatic set low speed after power on. Connected in front of speedsensor. If anybody is interested in this version let me know.

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
M620 owners !!!

There is firmware v1.2 (30A) with option to adjust max power at each assistance level.

And brand new 750W (25A) firmware v 12.3 which has same options as M560! So including Assistance level % and Acceleration at each PAS. Worth to try. Check K1 Flash page.

If you own M510 FC2.x or M560 and you wanna get rid of throttle speed limitation , there is brand new BBR Ultimate, just finished testing. Contact us if you want one, first 3 orders will get a discount - [email protected]

Bakersteve

Aug 10, 2024
Uk
Hiya,

I have a Bafang M510 on a emtb trike.
I’m a novice and not looking for major changes, it’s my wife’s bike and I just need to make the assist levels different (more support) and stay on longer as she has MS, is this possible with k1 flash?

Can it read the existing settings from the motor and store them? and can the usb power source be a laptop?

Steve

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Hello Steve.

That is right, M510 FC1.0 has power settings for each PAS level. But you can not set torque sensor sensitivity - it is hardcoded
M510 FC2.x supports also Assistance level per each PAS level - the parameter you need to set - put more percent (up to 500%)

And yes, K1 Flash will store current setting into a Cfglog.txt file every time you connect to motr.

Cheers

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Hello guys, BBR Ultimate is now available and can unlock throttle speed limit at M560 (45kmh) and M510 FC2.x motors (32kmh)

Also new function - Anti Cop - motor will start every time with pre-defined speed limit and by magic combination you can switch to unlimited.

Bakersteve

Aug 10, 2024
Uk
Hello Steve.

That is right, M510 FC1.0 has power settings for each PAS level. But you can not set torque sensor sensitivity - it is hardcoded
M510 FC2.x supports also Assistance level per each PAS level - the parameter you need to set - put more percent (up to 500%)

And yes, K1 Flash will store current setting into a Cfglog.txt file every time you connect to motr.

Cheers
Brilliant, thanks for the speedy reply.
How about the power to the usb, can a laptop provide this?

Steve

Dado

Jun 28, 2022
Bratislava
Of course, any USB port.

There is other issue with powerbanks. ;) As Flash has such a low current draw, some powerbanks are shutting off the output.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles