I created a purely mechanical Turbo Levo speed limit increase

StefanBatros

May 24, 2023
Romania
Yeah will fit if you stated the right hubs . The new models are better as no need to have a gap between the outer case and the disc , just push on til it rests on the brake disc . Great product that is faultless 👌
Edit I’m assuming you got the planet3 model ?
I received the parts and installed them a couple of days ago. Everything it works, on Kenevo Expert 2023 !!! So nice being able to hit 40kph :D

1. What is the maintenance for the gears? Spaying some wd-40 on them, grease, regular cleaning etc?
2. When I fully press the outer plastic cover it rubs on the plastic parts that are mounted to the disc. Is this normal? I ended up by pulling the outer part 1-2 mm but now dirt can easily enter.

Thanks,
Stefan

hkj_se

Feb 14, 2019
Sweden
Hi, I'm interested in trying this out. I have a brand spanking new 2024 Turbo Levo Comp Alloy.
Some help would be appreciated though. Which version should I buy? What's a suitable supplier of correct strength of magnets and other parts needed?
Also, fitting on a 24 model, I presume it's more or less identical with the 23?

Thanks

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I’ve had 2 from this company which have been faultless and Alex always responded to my questions. Pretty sure the 23/24 is the same and the website asks what wheels you run so easy . I’ve used both 2 and 1 magnet but settled for 1 cos less things to go wrong !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles