Subscriber
Dec 13, 2019
Reading

Weeksy

Subscriber
Dec 13, 2019
Reading
Juniors tomorrow.
My lad spent 5 days in Morzine riding with Sascha Mills who's racing in the Worlds this year so we'll be massively cheering her on tomorrow.
Really hoping we can find it live on coverage

We'll miss the Elites though as we're out DH racing

This was his debut on dirt jumps today

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
Do any kiwis know who has TV rights? I cannot see it on the sky guide and staylive doesn't have world champs on their upcoming shows.

EDIT: Reached out to Sky NZ and was told they don't have the rights this year

Last edited:

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
A few DH Dino's in this pic....

1994 MTB Team.jpg

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
The Junior Kiwi girls were 1st, 3rd and 4th overnight with Erice taking out the gold, her race time was 4 seconds faster than Myriam Nicoles winning qually time!

Also for any NZ fans its just been confirmed that full coverage is free on the UCI Youtube channel for us in NZ.

Weeksy

Subscriber
Dec 13, 2019
Reading

Dead last. Told you to ignore my tips 😂
Her split 1 was good, but it seems she binned it after that between 1-2. I think she'd have made top 5 if she'd have stayed on it, but that's the nature of the beast of DH isn't it.
I was sad to see Billy Pugh had a crash on his race run in turn 2 as i was hoping for a top20 from him.

It's amazing how fast these lot are though. George Madley has dominated UK Youth and Juniors for ages now, and i really do mean dominated it... But at worlds level, he's not quite hitting the top... Which just shows how impressive they all are.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Didn't see the race but the gap was so much I assumed it had to be an unscheduled dismount. She's one to watch though, fast as you like.

Weeksy

Subscriber
Dec 13, 2019
Reading
Didn't see the race but the gap was so much I assumed it had to be an unscheduled dismount. She's one to watch though, fast as you like.
no-one has seen it :(

I was watching on live timing only....

This makes me very very disappointed indeed.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Ah, I suppose it's a perverse kind of comfort to know I didn't miss a race that no one could watch 😐

cozzy

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
Whats all this red button nonsense about? I haven't used terrestrial tv for decades but plugged an ariel in, did a digital tune, went to bbc, pressed red and see EastEnders, MasterChef and celebrity race and that's it.
Looks like tiz-cycling will be the goto as usual.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
My guide changed from the racing to some athletics meeting. Weird. Still showing the mens at quarter to six though. The UCI site says women at 12:30pm, men at 2pm so not a live broadcast.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles