Decathlon STILUS Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike - SRAM SX

kriz

Jun 29, 2020
Rochdale, UK
Hopefully yours will be ok but thats what happened to me i also used paypay it said processing then i got an email saying created and website said the same then got an email cancelled order none in stock so i wish you luck

That is crap, stock at the moment is....M(0),L(1),XL(18).

Last edited:

Idaho

Jun 22, 2020
Glasgow
Hopefully yours will be ok but thats what happened to me i also used paypay it said processing then i got an email saying created and website said the same then got an email cancelled order none in stock so i wish you luck

Just trying to get an idea of the time-frame here, correct me if I'm wrong but it took them about 24 hours to cancel your order from the moment you placed it? Both times (did you say you tried twice? Can't see it anymore) ?

Trying to see if we can feel safe once we've passed let's say 48 hours and the order is still showing, hahaha!

Bulletraptor

Jun 25, 2020
Uk
Maybe some advice from some owners please. I’m 5.10 so should be a large. But at the weekend I test rode a whyte e150 in XL and that felt great.
Think I have long legs ?
So was thinking an XL in the stilus, thoughts?
cheers

MPJ

Nov 28, 2019
Chiltern Hills, UK
Maybe some advice from some owners please. I’m 5.10 so should be a large. But at the weekend I test rode a whyte e150 in XL and that felt great.
Think I have long legs ?
So was thinking an XL in the stilus, thoughts?
cheers
My thoughts are, my Stilus XL fits me very well and I am 5' 10 1/2 " (the half is all that matters to me :rolleyes:)

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
Just trying to get an idea of the time-frame here, correct me if I'm wrong but it took them about 24 hours to cancel your order from the moment you placed it? Both times (did you say you tried twice? Can't see it anymore) ?

Trying to see if we can feel safe once we've passed let's say 48 hours and the order is still showing, hahaha!

Not sure on time frame but mine was the next day on both maybe they cancel paypal orders first so there no fee to pay

Idaho

Jun 22, 2020
Glasgow
My order had gone to "processing" early this afternoon, and has now been cancelled...

(paid by card as well)

Last edited:

Idaho

Jun 22, 2020
Glasgow
Pretty sure a 29'r will fit straight on out back too!

I was actually wondering about the rear as well! Mullet bike concerns me a bit when it comes to climbing, which I intend to do much more with this eMTB than with my "non e"MTBs... well, if I ever get one, hahaha.

Idaho

Jun 22, 2020
Glasgow
They are showing some stock again tonight, but my payments are now denied, I believe their platform now identify me as fraudulent for trying to order and pay for a rather big amount several times in the same day... Nothing I can do anymore... So frustrating, if only they hadn't cancelled my order in the first place I wouldn't have tried to reorder!

Edit: only a few ones it seems, they're gone now...

Last edited:

Bulletraptor

Jun 25, 2020
Uk
I’m starting to give up, looking at other bikes now. Most are out of stock anyway. But looking at vitrus sommet vrs. Did kinda want the Bosch motor tho

Idaho

Jun 22, 2020
Glasgow
I’m starting to give up, looking at other bikes now. Most are out of stock anyway. But looking at vitrus sommet vrs. Did kinda want the Bosch motor tho
I am looking at Vitus for my next "non-e" Trail bike as well, hahaha, really into the Escarpe VRX, but Vitus is still too expensive when it comes to eMTB for me, knowing that it will be my first.
I'd rather experience the eMTB first on a cheaper one (and yet, quite upgradable), hence the Stilus. And yes, quite into the Bosch motor as well, especially with the firmware upgrade to come.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Given you ride other bikes in XL Rob and these come up pretty small, I'd make sure you have a spare 70cm or larger STEM or it may feel a little tight in the cockpit when you review ;)
Hehe brilliant!!

isn’t the reach 480mm? It’s on the lower limit for me for sure!

Dusty

Jul 14, 2018
Liverpool
My order had gone to "processing" early this afternoon, and has now been cancelled...

(paid by card as well)
Sorry to hear your issues i have given up and started to admire the spesh sl though for a whole lot more money i would need to finance it.

taxidriver50005

Jun 17, 2020
Skelmersdale
Well just had reply back from decathlon regarding servicing of stilus and Bosch motor

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your message,

At the moment there is no provision to have the software updated in our stores.

This is far from ideal and is being implemented as we speak. The security check is free and this is mainly to make sure the bike is running as expected and any adjustments needed can be carried out.

With regards to servicing our ebike guru resides in the Wandsworth store and ebike training including Stilus was being carried out before COVID. Our warranty still stands and in the worst-case scenario where we were unable to service the motor, this would be sent to Bosch.

A Replacement bike for you, would be sourced in this instance.

Kind regards,

Lee

taxidriver50005

Jun 17, 2020
Skelmersdale
And
No cheers, this matter was being discussed on the embt forums and lots of people where wondering were they stood on this matter.
As regards to software update I assume we can take it to any Bosch approved service centre without voiding our warrenty

You can indeed, we won't just ditch you guys! Whatever it takes, you will be looked after. It is always best to inform us you will be doing this before you take it to an approved service centre. This is so we have eyes on it, and can keep tabs on your bike's history. We then know your bike is running updated software without plugging her in.

StilusBoy79

Mar 31, 2020
Uk
My thoughts are, my Stilus XL fits me very well and I am 5' 10 1/2 " (the half is all that matters to me :rolleyes:)

I’m about 5’9.5” last time I checked... my medium is only just big enough in the cockpit. I’m more than happy with it.

I would have guessed a large is nearer the mark, but have no idea how much difference there is from one size to another.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles