Cube 2022

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
140 in my lbs looked stunning
What color was it? Flashgrey'n'orange? This seems to be the most common so far, but i have mine ordered in Green'n'flashgreen; have not seen one of the latter in vids yet, and i'm not sure from the pics how it will look live.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
What color was it? Flashgrey'n'orange? This seems to be the most common so far, but i have mine ordered in Green'n'flashgreen; have not seen one of the latter in vids yet, and i'm not sure from the pics how it will look live.
Was the grey and orange colour does look well im sure the others look great too when they arrive thats the question

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
I was a bit dissapointed with the team blue tbh... looked more darker/cooler on image then irl.
Found it to be a bit on the "dull" side

Choppersquad

Nov 10, 2021
Leatherhead
I wanted the turquoise 160sl but for some reason the only colour my bike shop was offering was the grey one. It looked a bit silver on the website but now I've seen some photos I quite like the 'greyness' of it.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
I wanted the turquoise 160sl but for some reason the only colour my bike shop was offering was the grey one. It looked a bit silver on the website but now I've seen some photos I quite like the 'greyness' of it.
It looks bright silver on the website to me i haven,t seen any photos of one yet in a different place

sicathode

Jan 4, 2022
Midlands
Have they said how much the invisiframe is going to be the 140 in my lbs looked stunning struggling to wait now tbh lol im sure you will love the bike
Around £160 in total. invisiframe measuring it up and making the kit then lbs fitting it. Was hoping I would get a discount seeing as mine is being used to make the new kit but doesn’t look like it!lol Oh well still a decent price and worth doing.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Around £160 in total. invisiframe measuring it up and making the kit then lbs fitting it. Was hoping I would get a discount seeing as mine is being used to make the new kit but doesn’t look like it!lol Oh well still a decent price and worth doing.
Thats a shame im gonna have a go at fitting it myself and chance my arm the 2021 kit fits close

Choppersquad

Nov 10, 2021
Leatherhead
Diluted Johnsons baby shampoo in a spray bottle and make it nice and wet. It's actually quite a satisfying job when you get into it... especially with a brand new bike. I'm seriously tempted because I invisiframed my Enduro from new and it just makes you worry a bit less about crash/transportation damage etc. I did actually crash it the first time I rode it though. Properly tested😀,.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Last week lbs told me the delivery date was pushed back to mid february. This morning the bike showed up; putting it together atm and i'll pick it up tomorrow!
I'll let you know how it goes...

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Called my LBS yesterday about how long it could take to get the bike ready that came in 7th of Januari...

Apparrently the salesguy made a mistake and it was an XL that came in...
Thank god for him that he's in quarantine at the moment!

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Called my LBS yesterday about how long it could take to get the bike ready that came in 7th of Januari...

Apparrently the salesguy made a mistake and it was an XL that came in...
Thank god for him that he's in quarantine at the moment!
Jeez he deserves to be in quarintine

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Seems like the 160 will come later; 140's are appearing in many places. I'm sure you'll be glad you waited since it's the one you want (y)

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
The 750w battery is the only thing stopping me looking at other bikes i would have bern riding if it wasnt for that i turned down half a dozen to wait so a bit longer wont kill me whats pissing me off is cube themselves their customer service is shit💩💩

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
their customer service is shit
I hope i won't need it; but it's part of the reason i got it from a very good lbs.
BTW, i was in my regular lbs the other day and a guy with his S-Works Levo was there, clearly pissed, saying he spent more time back and forth from the shop to finally fix it than riding it. Had to leave it there again...
It shows that no matter how much you spend, you're not immune from 💩 customer service. And that damn thing is EXPENSIVE!

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
One of the reasons im going with bosch is hopefully the reliability over brose shimano etc.
My last bike was an e8000 bike which was 100 percent reliable but unserviceable so going for bosch just cant believe how little info cube will give to lbs or customers really hope the bike lives up to the wait

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
how little info cube will give to lbs or customers
That was wierd indeed; i had my deposit down with one of the biggest Cube dealers in the nation (Spain) and we both were surprised by the bike showing up without notice and earlier than the last estimate given. But the same happens every day lately with most shops and most brands. While i was waiting for a Scott Strike last summer (that never arrived, and now i'm glad), one morning i was there and they got delivery of one in size S they were not even expecting... 🤷‍♂️
Such is the current state of things, it seems.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Here we go!
Finally at home, charging and setting up the Flow app.
At least two more were at the shop, one of the same color and one in white.
As for the 160, the owner said they have a couple on order but delivery is far off.

140_750.jpg

sicathode

Jan 4, 2022
Midlands
Got mine back yesterday. Invisiframe on and ready to go. Nice 34 mile ride today. Used mainly Eco and a small chunk of Tour +. Last 1km had a blast of Turbo. Mixture of tarmac, tracks and woods. My first ebike and first emtb. It’s an absolute joy to ride. No more worry looking at hills coming up and going the wrong way, you can get up anything. Very enjoyable and fingers crossed long may it continue! Think I have around 56% battery left.

E025368F-E114-4EA3-A079-665F50DE550F.jpeg

DoubleU

Jan 15, 2022
Cheshire, UK
Nice 1 both - sicathode it looks like you managed to get a mostly dry ride in there! Impressed given the time of year.

Chris and I sat here very jealous whilst waiting for our 160's. :LOL:

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Anyone with the Smart system tried to export an activity from the Flow app?
I just did and the GPX is unusable... :cautious:
One thing is to have to go through hoops to get it to Strava and such, but much worse is to not even be able to do it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles