Cube 2022

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Just been told by my lbs that deliveries could be between feb and end of april wtf is that about.
I could predict a meteorite strike better than that.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Just been told by my lbs that deliveries could be between feb and end of april wtf is that about.
I could predict a meteorite strike better than that.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And then it's not even set; it could be next week or more delay coming april... Why do they even bother saying that?!

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
Managed to get the 160 race last week. I wanted to go for the action team but the wait was absurd and I've been biting at the bit for weeks. My LBS sold the 2022 model for 3999 euro, with an upgrade to the Kiox display for 4200 euro. Honestly, I'm incredibly happy after tuning the suspension and switching over to tubeless. Okay, no fancy Kashima forks but its a lot of bike for the price. She rides like a beast.
Besides, now I have the excuse to upgrade in a year to a whyte and the 160 will be for my wife/ kids/ guests that come to ride!

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
Well, after just getting back from a 46 km ride with 1800 m of climb I was on 27% battery. I can see why having a 750 instead of my 630 could be an advantage for long days. Mind you, I'm toasted and wasn't up for more trails after that.. I'm thinking of just buying a 6 amp fast charger for super long rides with a brake for a beer and charge along the way. It's a lot lighter and cheaper than an extra battery.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Well, after just getting back from a 46 km ride with 1800 m of climb I was on 27% battery.
What assist level were you using?
It's pretty close to my 'long' acoustic ride, so i can get a rough idea how it will work once I finally get mine.
Any other comments or impressions?

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Reporting in as another person waiting for a 2022 stereo hybrid 160. Ordered last year. Seeing a few 140's appear now but I'm holding strong. You should too!
I am gonna wait for the 160 i sold my previous bike with 140 travel so dont want to buy the same bike wanting the upgrade

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
What assist level were you using?
It's pretty close to my 'long' acoustic ride, so i can get a rough idea how it will work once I finally get mine.
Any other comments or impressions?
EMTB mode is amazing. Once you get used to the sensitivity and learn to choose appropriate gears and cadence, it allows for a spectacular ride. I only put it into eco on a long descent when my battery was getting low. Eco is very sluggish for me unless going down, Tour mode is very linear. Like many others have said, throw it in emtb mode and just ride.
Screenshot_20220115-185804_eBike Connect.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-185822_eBike Connect.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-185742_eBike Connect.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles