Cube 2022

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
That really is about the best looking ebike out there.
Shame I can't afford one😀.
if it wasn't for the leasing i could not eighter...

it'll cost me 81 eur for 3 years and then buy off of 1450eur...
i can prolly sell it for 2.5-3k in 3yrs to recuperate a bit of the money as well

Jeffw

Mar 2, 2019
North West
Was looking to replace my existing 2020 160 HPC with the 160 Action Team, but having been in regular contact with my LBS, i've given up and going for the Reign E+0 instead. LBS tell me Bosch have production problems sourcing parts for the 750w battery, hence the delay. They also mentioned 17% extra charge shipping into UK after brexit. Not sure how true that is, but for sure the 160 Action Team with the 750w battery is a rare beast

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
meh, order is in with the LBS, now they need the delivery docs from leasing and i can collect it, hopefully before the sunny Belgium weekend

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
if anyone figured out how to connect a BLE HRM to the KIOX300 let me know please.
i can't find it anywhere :S
seems this kiox is less packed as the previous one with buttons below the screen? :|

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Enjoy the new bike the wait has been long im still waiting for mine😭😭
First pic at home (sorry)

20220304_152801.jpg

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
if anyone figured out how to connect a BLE HRM to the KIOX300 let me know please.
i can't find it anywhere :S
seems this kiox is less packed as the previous one with buttons below the screen? :|
Not possible on the 300, it seems.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
Only dislike is the speed limit
It was the same for me at first, but I'm getting used to it. On 4th smallest gear i get about 92 rpm around the cutoff speed. I find the cut pretty smooth and not jerky, so to cruise right around there is not bad. And it's not a road bike anyways; 25 km/h on trails is quite fast. 32 would be good though, as in the US.

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
It was the same for me at first, but I'm getting used to it. On 4th smallest gear i get about 92 rpm around the cutoff speed. I find the cut pretty smooth and not jerky, so to cruise right around there is not bad. And it's not a road bike anyways; 25 km/h on trails is quite fast. 32 would be good though, as in the US.
Yeah. Never rode an emtb. Last mtb ride was about 5yrs ago when i had to stop due to knee pain. Havent gotten on a mtb since...

First time with the test bije i did 45km. Today i was dead after 25. But my fault was that it was 4hrs past lunch and i didnt eat alot then... no snack before or during...
I struggled to get down the stairs so leg day succeeded :)

Also encountered a massive thorn bush which i saw too late so enter battle scars on my lower leg...

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
so second ride today, was super busy this weekend...
Range is still an odd one... had a 22km ride with 160 alti gain. used 40% battery (Edit: EMTB mode)
is this normal?
if i put the bike off, i do feel a huge resistance too when pedaling, almost impossible :s

Other 'negative' thing i found is that controlling the screen/power is a bit cumbersome, the buttons aren't placed very ergonomically, you have to think and reposition your hand in order to press the button. not natural.

Last edited:

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Then it doesn't sound right. Have no idea what can be.
maybe the range just needs to 'set' a bit? not sure how i can get it more accurate, prolly drain the battery completely when riding or so?
hope to get on a bigger ride on friday/saturday, only could ride for about an hour / hour and a half untill now

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles