Covid injuries

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Hi all just a laugh was wanting to know what injuries people had over lockdown covid time ? I'll start with riding by myself early morning in hamsterley forest I know stupid but was having a lovely ride til on a totally innocuous part of a trail I used a different line to normal and hit a big rut spat off over bars down 2mtr drop and sat up on the ground with a seperated shoulder and fractured elbow bit if a wack to the head doh all is fine I'll be back riding in a month or so realising I don't bounce as well as I did 42 now lol I was just hoping to hear stories to keep me occupied we've all done loads of riding so some of u must have had funny offs little crashes or big crashes ?
Thanks

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
This chafed a bit. I'll never get tired of posting this pic.
EgRZ1dfUMAITFm4.jpg

Stretch40

Jun 26, 2019
Durham
Have u dislocated it there ? Looks very sore lol I snapped 2 of the 3 tendons that attached my clavical so now it sticks right out and wife says I look like a well fed Auschwitz inmate lol hope u r well now ?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Does contracting Covid-19 back in March and not being able to ride a bike at all for quite a few weeks, then only able to do steady riding for many weeks after count? (normally ride pretty much every day when well)

Currently resting a knee injury but it wasn't caused by any sort of off or crash at all.

Been a shite year bike fitness wise.

GWS everyone

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Does contracting Covid-19 back in March and not being able to ride a bike at all for quite a few weeks, then only able to do steady riding for many weeks after count? (normally ride pretty much every day when well)

Currently resting a knee injury but it wasn't caused by any sort of off or crash at all.

Been a shite year bike fitness wise.

GWS everyone
I'm with you mate. Better days ahead ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles