Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDilla

Jun 11, 2018
Germany
Until now, no but I'm thinking how to do because I think it is very useful analyse the ride data on another bigger device...
I will let you know...

I have no clue of developing but it may be verify useful if you would let the user create or access a folder on iCloud, googledrive, Dropbox or what ever provides the easiest integration for you.
There BLEvo could Store all the gpx and maybe config files etc., if you now got another device you could just access the folder instead of creating one to sync all the data.
And if you want to access the data you can just do with every pc or Mac with a web browser :)

thoko

Apr 3, 2019
Groß-Gerau
Hello,
I'm a beginner with the Blevo app and need your help. My Iphone 7 uses Google Maps while driving. A good battery condition is empty in 3 hours. Can I load other cards? How can I do it? The map is not displayed in the direction of travel, only to the north. The hook "Driving Direction" is set.
Many thanks for your help.

Matt Seabrook

Jun 9, 2018
St Austell Cornwall
Have I managed to turn something off. When my phone was locked I used to still get the voice prompts from Blevo on my iPhone. The last couple of rides with the phone locked I do not get the voice prompts anymore. Can I switch this back on somehow or has a software update stopped it?

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Im luvin the eloquent english lady giving me audible info since my last update
A French hottie using broken English would be a nice option too
Maybe next update ! ?

Or maybe KITT's voice and add the red flashing light of the Knight Rider.

TMS

Apr 7, 2019
Finland
Hi! This is my first post to this forum so hello everyone.

Great App Paolo! I did my first ride today with Blevo (and second with 2019 S-Works levo). Stats says that battery was 100 % and 641 Wh before ride. Is this normal because I should have 700 Wh battery? Maximum motor power was 740 Watt. This is normal I think?

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello,
I'm a beginner with the Blevo app and need your help. My Iphone 7 uses Google Maps while driving. A good battery condition is empty in 3 hours. Can I load other cards? How can I do it? The map is not displayed in the direction of travel, only to the north. The hook "Driving Direction" is set.
Many thanks for your help.
I know that the "Driving direction" is not working correctly.. I will update..
For the battery consumption, you need to switch off the screen.. I tested BLEvo with iPhone 6s and the screen off and without SIM.. Tour active for 10 hours, recorded 2 hours. Battery left 20%... I think the screen and the GSM are very power consumption...

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Have I managed to turn something off. When my phone was locked I used to still get the voice prompts from Blevo on my iPhone. The last couple of rides with the phone locked I do not get the voice prompts anymore. Can I switch this back on somehow or has a software update stopped it?
Do you have updated iOS and BLEvo?
I saw there are some issue if you use other audio when BLEvo is active...

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi! This is my first post to this forum so hello everyone.

Great App Paolo! I did my first ride today with Blevo (and second with 2019 S-Works levo). Stats says that battery was 100 % and 641 Wh before ride. Is this normal because I should have 700 Wh battery? Maximum motor power was 740 Watt. This is normal I think?
What is the healty of the battery?
Which version of Levo firmware BLEvo read?

TMS

Apr 7, 2019
Finland
Mission Control App says healthy is 100 %. Bike and the battery are brand new. I'm not sure about firmware, stats says Firmware is 0.0.0

Battery software should be the latest version.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Mission Control App says healthy is 100 %. Bike and the battery are brand new. I'm not sure about firmware, stats says Firmware is 0.0.0

Battery software should be the latest version.
Try to press the button reload.. Maybe the firmware version was not loaded correctly...

TMS

Apr 7, 2019
Finland
All right. Reload gave the version.
Battery SW: 2.3.1
TCU: 2.026

And these are picked from Mission Control
Motor FW: 6.1.0
Battery FW: 2.3.1
Battery HW: 3.1
Charge cycles: 2

At the moment Battery charging status is 41 % and 286 Wh after last ride. I charge it now and we will see is it still 641 Wh or closer to 700.

Has anybody reached 700 Wh capacity with Expert or SW?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
All right. Reload gave the version.
Battery SW: 2.3.1
TCU: 2.026

And these are picked from Mission Control
Motor FW: 6.1.0
Battery FW: 2.3.1
Battery HW: 3.1
Charge cycles: 2

At the moment Battery charging status is 41 % and 286 Wh after last ride. I charge it now and we will see is it still 641 Wh or closer to 700.

Has anybody reached 700 Wh capacity with Expert or SW?
What is the Health value in BLEvo?

TMS

Apr 7, 2019
Finland
Found it.
1554739590762.png

This page loads very slowly. And all the values are not loaded. But looks like Blevo thinks battery is only 504 Wh? How ever, last ride statistics looked like this:
Battery:
- Start: 100% (641Wh)
- End: 42% (266Wh)
- Consumed: 58% (375Wh)
- ECO: 4,5% (29Wh)
- TRAIL: 35,4% (229Wh)
- TURBO: 18,1% (116Wh)

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Found it.
View attachment 12755
This page loads very slowly. And all the values are not loaded. But looks like Blevo thinks battery is only 504 Wh? How ever, last ride statistics looked like this:
Battery:
- Start: 100% (641Wh)
- End: 42% (266Wh)
- Consumed: 58% (375Wh)
- ECO: 4,5% (29Wh)
- TRAIL: 35,4% (229Wh)
- TURBO: 18,1% (116Wh)
The total amount of Wh comes from the battery version..
In this case is not read, so the value is not correct..
Please try to push again the Reload button in the Bike Setup...
Sorry for this issue...

TMS

Apr 7, 2019
Finland
No problem. I assume Blevo calculates capacity with total amount of Wh from the battery version and health percentage? So there is no differences between different batterys if the battery version and healthy percentage are the same?

superrob

Apr 7, 2019
netherlands
I have an extra battery located in the bottleneck holder. This gives me 252 Wh extra so the total is 504 + 252 = 756 Wh. Is it possible to change the capacity in the blevo app to 756?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have an extra battery located in the bottleneck holder. This gives me 252 Wh extra so the total is 504 + 252 = 756 Wh. Is it possible to change the capacity in the blevo app to 756?
Only in Android version.. you can add the value of the secondary battery..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
No problem. I assume Blevo calculates capacity with total amount of Wh from the battery version and health percentage? So there is no differences between different batterys if the battery version and healthy percentage are the same?
The total amount of wh comes from the battery.. the 504wh is the default value if it is not read correctly..
700 wh comes from the bike after a little adaptation because the bike doesn't send exactly 700wh.. but for this adaptation BLEvo needs the battery version..

mkbauer

Mar 4, 2019
Karlsruhe, Germany
I have a new Levo 2019 and I have some questions (or maybe the bike has some issues) about running it with Blevo.

- The Blevo app often looses the bluetooth connection in the first few minutes of the ride (it usually recovers later, usually after 10 to 15 minutes of riding. Discovery of the bike sometimes takes forever. Switching support levels by pressing the button on the TCU (e.g. going from trail over turbo to eco) increases the likelyhood of loosing the connection.

- After recording a ride and looking at the summary or the CSV data , the rider power measurements are not existent (=0) for most parts of the ride -- the other measurements however are there. This results in a ride summary which is completely unlikely. Here is an example:

Short statistics:
- Elapsed time: 1:31:20
- KM total: 27.23 km
- Speed average: 17.9 km/h
- Ascent total: +370 m
- Battery Consumed: 21% (103 Wh)
- Consumption average: 3.78 Wh/km
- Wh ride: 107Wh
- Wh Biker: 3.7% (4Wh)
- Wh Batterie: 96.3% (103Wh)

Firmware: 0.3.1
User Settings:
"Advanced user": 15/35/60 PP 35/60/100 ACC 0% Shuttle 0%

Ride Time:
- Start time: So., 07 Apr. 2019 15:13:28 MESZ
- Stop time: So., 07 Apr. 2019 16:52:36 MESZ
- Elapsed time:1:31:20
- ECO: 1:30:54 (99.5%)
- TRAIL: 0:00:26 (0.5%)

(I can provide a complete CSV file if necessary.)

Has anyone else issues like this? What could I do? Could resetting the bluetooth connection parameters or resetting the bike (how?) help?

I am running battery firmware 0.3.1, TCU version 2.019. I am running the newest Blevo version on an iPhone X on iOS 12.1.4. The phone is in the front pocket of my shorts.

I've read somewhere that a firmware update of the TCU to 2.026 might fix these issues. My dealer has configured a wheel size to a value just above 2000, because I am running different wheels (he used a PC and a USB cable to set the values). Will updating the TCU preserve this value or can the dealer set it again afterwords? Could I use Blevo to track my rides and to fine-tune my support levels or use the SmartPower feature after the update?

Thanks for any hints...

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have a new Levo 2019 and I have some questions (or maybe the bike has some issues) about running it with Blevo.

- The Blevo app often looses the bluetooth connection in the first few minutes of the ride (it usually recovers later, usually after 10 to 15 minutes of riding. Discovery of the bike sometimes takes forever. Switching support levels by pressing the button on the TCU (e.g. going from trail over turbo to eco) increases the likelyhood of loosing the connection.

- After recording a ride and looking at the summary or the CSV data , the rider power measurements are not existent (=0) for most parts of the ride -- the other measurements however are there. This results in a ride summary which is completely unlikely. Here is an example:

Short statistics:
- Elapsed time: 1:31:20
- KM total: 27.23 km
- Speed average: 17.9 km/h
- Ascent total: +370 m
- Battery Consumed: 21% (103 Wh)
- Consumption average: 3.78 Wh/km
- Wh ride: 107Wh
- Wh Biker: 3.7% (4Wh)
- Wh Batterie: 96.3% (103Wh)

Firmware: 0.3.1
User Settings:
"Advanced user": 15/35/60 PP 35/60/100 ACC 0% Shuttle 0%

Ride Time:
- Start time: So., 07 Apr. 2019 15:13:28 MESZ
- Stop time: So., 07 Apr. 2019 16:52:36 MESZ
- Elapsed time:1:31:20
- ECO: 1:30:54 (99.5%)
- TRAIL: 0:00:26 (0.5%)

(I can provide a complete CSV file if necessary.)

Has anyone else issues like this? What could I do? Could resetting the bluetooth connection parameters or resetting the bike (how?) help?

I am running battery firmware 0.3.1, TCU version 2.019. I am running the newest Blevo version on an iPhone X on iOS 12.1.4. The phone is in the front pocket of my shorts.

I've read somewhere that a firmware update of the TCU to 2.026 might fix these issues. My dealer has configured a wheel size to a value just above 2000, because I am running different wheels (he used a PC and a USB cable to set the values). Will updating the TCU preserve this value or can the dealer set it again afterwords? Could I use Blevo to track my rides and to fine-tune my support levels or use the SmartPower feature after the update?

Thanks for any hints...
The issue is due to the TCU version 2.019.. The biker power, motor power and cadence values are not sent correctly to the phone...
You need to update it to the latest version...
But remember that you will lost the possibility to unlock the speed..

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hi,

A quick message via my cell phone...

Only when you are satisfied with current support cut off which is around 28,8km/h with original wheelset, I would start with upgrade to 2.026 and set wheel circumference to 2000 back again via dealer portal. Then also check if you have bluetooth battery savings activated assuming you use BLEvo android version. If so, adjust these to no battery savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles