2021 super deluxe thrushaft travel spacer.

raf

May 7, 2020
UK
The added travel is right at the end of the shocks stroke. So, if you remove the spacer, and set the sag up to the same percentage it'll be slacker.

Thanks for the confirmation.. seems like I might be out of options for steepening the HTA then - other than expensive ones like replacing the fork or shock. From what I understand an offset bushing will only slacken and can't be reversed. An angleset doesn't work with the knock block either I think?

sqzer

Aug 23, 2021
Slovakia
Thanks for the confirmation.. seems like I might be out of options for steepening the HTA then - other than expensive ones like replacing the fork or shock. From what I understand an offset bushing will only slacken and can't be reversed. An angleset doesn't work with the knock block either I think?
replace airshaft in fork it is about 40eur for spare parts. why change fork?

torerikd

Nov 27, 2022
Norway
Hi there. Just did the mods my self to my 22 9.8, thanks to all the great reports and info shared here. Anyone know if the warranty on the frame will be affected by the modded shock?

emtbholder

Sep 25, 2023
Kyiv
I cutу the blue spacer in shock (RS Deluxe RT) for the Track Rail, frame gen2 frame size L, and moved the minolink to the high position.
In this mode, the chainstay bridge does not reach the seat tube with maximum compression of literally 2mm.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles