Which wireless earbuds do you use?

monty1991

Nov 12, 2021
Northern Ireland
I'm after a new set of wireless air buds.

Currently using Google buds 2. Id like something that doesn't fall out when cycling and wind noise cancelling if possible.

What do you use?

CarolinaCrawler

Jan 30, 2023
North Carolina
There not exactly noise cancelling, but that's what I like about them. I like to be able to hear what's going on around me.

I've had 2 sets over the past 5-6 years and love them.

Astro66

May 24, 2024
Sydney Australia
Jabra elite 7 active
I have the Elite 10. Brilliant buds.

The pass through mode is fantastic for when you need to hear surrounding noise and conversation. The the Noise Reduction Mode when you don't. And you can program the buttons to change modes in an instant.

Wireless charging is great when you are in the car.

Actual buttons, rather than capacitive touch, means you can adjust them in your ear, without accidently triggering something.

I think they have the best Bass reproduction I've ever heard in a wireless bud. Music sounds fantastic on them.

Last edited:

xtraman122

Mar 2, 2024
USA
I just use AirPods Pro, but specifically put them into the “transparency” mode whenever I ride so I can hear stuff around me. I never feel quite safe with noise canceling on even though I’m never really on the road much.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Powerbeats Pro. They stay in place through anything and everything (wrap around the ear). Great sound. Can be a little finicky to charge.

Ark

Mar 8, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I've got some Huawei ones that cost about 100 then bought a rubber strap on ebay so if one falls out I'm still wearing it around the back of my neck.

Anti-lost Soft Silicone Strap Lanyard Rope For Earbuds Earphones Earbud Holder

but they only work if the earbuds have a little stick like bit coming out of them, as that's what the strap attaches too

BIG-DUKE-6

Feb 21, 2023
Usa
I'm after a new set of wireless air buds.

Currently using Google buds 2. Id like something that doesn't fall out when cycling and wind noise cancelling if possible.

What do you use?
Look for air pod hooks / lanyard on amazon. Been using them for years. Never had one fall out.

Artoist

May 27, 2024
St Helens
Bose Quiet Comfort Ultra.
Excellent noise cancelling and stay in ears when cycling.
I use to have Sony but lost one whilst cycling ,had no issues with Bose and would deffo recommend

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles