What mudguards are you using?

Nomad1

Apr 2, 2023
I never put a rear one on in the end. Came to the conclusion they all just look shit.
I like them to look good but, there not on there for looks. I get where your coming from but, have to disagree they don't all look like crap then again looks are subjective. I think fit, function and looks could use some improvement and are heading in that direction.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
For me the most important is to protect the bike and no other have as good bike protection as rear Sitcomb mudguard.
My clothes I put in the washing machine.

bikesonlineau

Sep 11, 2024
AU
I’m currently using the Mucky Nutz mudguards – they’re lightweight, easy to install, and do a great job keeping the mud off my face and frame. I’ve also heard great things about RRP ProGuard for a bit more coverage on those really muddy trails. It depends on what type of riding you’re doing, but both of these have held up well for me on some gnarly rides.
Does anyone can recommend me a good mudguard fenders for my new bike? I am looking in this shop -

Bicyles Mudguards & Fenders

Astro66

May 24, 2024
Sydney Australia
Does anyone can recommend me a good mudguard fenders for my new bike? I am looking in this shop -

Bicyles Mudguards & Fenders

I buy those same mucky nutz guards on Temu for $3.50 Vs $12 on that site. They work well just to prevent stones being thrown up in your face, and reduce mud on the rear triangle pivot.

I use another $3 Temu guard on the seat to reduce mud on your butt.

1726459194155.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles