Levo Gen 3 Upgrade brakes

gibbers

Jun 1, 2023
UK
Just got a set of XT-8120 brakes for my Levo Expert which includes levers, callipers, hoses and i also got some new discs

Will i need to purchase post mount adapters, the discs are 203mm

Thanks

MNTurboLevo

Subscriber
Apr 22, 2022
Minnesota/Arizon
I just upgraded my Turbo Levo Expert Sram RS brakes which I did not like. Instead of swapping out everything I went with Code RSC levers and Sram HS2 Rotors both back and front in the same size as original. Also went with new stock SRAM Sintered pads. This is a major upgrade to the adjustability of the brakes as well as the stopping performance. Really like the new setup and it was an easy upgrade as hoses, calipers etc were fine.

tjl5709

Feb 20, 2023
Michigan
I just upgraded my Turbo Levo Expert Sram RS brakes which I did not like. Instead of swapping out everything I went with Code RSC levers and Sram HS2 Rotors both back and front in the same size as original. Also went with new stock SRAM Sintered pads. This is a major upgrade to the adjustability of the brakes as well as the stopping performance. Really like the new setup and it was an easy upgrade as hoses, calipers etc were fine.
Adjust your codes using this guys method. Made a world of difference with my expert's codes.

Youtube:

How To Make Your Sram Brakes Not Suck! - Sram Piston Service​

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles