Transition Relay Extra Battery

NoMaas

Jul 28, 2023
Fruita, CO
Has anyone purchased a second Fazua battery for there bike? Reputable source? I reached put to Transition a few months ago and they were not availabl. Thx.

dumpy

Nov 11, 2023
usa
I bought my from my LBS transition dealer.. which also ordered from Fazua. I called Transition originally who told me to do that. It took a month to get it approx, I think they shipped from Germany.

Bbmtb

Aug 15, 2024
Wheaton, IL
Has anyone purchased a second Fazua battery for there bike? Reputable source? I reached put to Transition a few months ago and they were not availabl. Thx.
I planned to, but after a few really long rides, five hours, learned I just don’t need it. Suggest ride it a while first. The range is huge.

Zatarra77

Aug 24, 2024
Italy
I did purchase a second hand battery on a french site it had only 2 cycles life and I paid 50% of its cost I got my deal ;)

Bbmtb

Aug 15, 2024
Wheaton, IL
Everyone here who purchased an extra battery, have you had to use it yet and under what load/circumstances?

dumpy

Nov 11, 2023
usa
i have 2 batts and i use them the with the same load/etc as the first battery. its just more range. i go back to the car and i swap, thats it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles