Trail names. Got one?

Mike D.

Sep 19, 2020
Alpujarras
Out here in the southern Spanish mountains, there's Extreme, if you want it.
I was in my local MTB hire shop this week and the amazing Brian (bike mechanic extraordinaire) was talking to a woman with teenage son in tow who wanted to try out local trails. When she was asked (she was doing all the talking) what sort of experience the boy had it turned not surprisingly, very little.
She (and him, assuming his ears were working) was advised that he should stick to the fire roads and less challenging trails for the boy's own good. When she queried this,
she was told that otherwise, he'd be riding trails like:
"Punctured Lung", "Liver Damage" and "Instant Hysterectomy". And there's a reason they're called that. 😜😂

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Out here in the southern Spanish mountains, there's Extreme, if you want it.
I was in my local MTB hire shop this week and the amazing Brian (bike mechanic extraordinaire) was talking to a woman with teenage son in tow who wanted to try out local trails. When she was asked (she was doing all the talking) what sort of experience the boy had it turned not surprisingly, very little.
She (and him, assuming his ears were working) was advised that he should stick to the fire roads and less challenging trails for the boy's own good. When she queried this,
she was told that otherwise, he'd be riding trails like:
"Punctured Lung", "Liver Damage" and "Instant Hysterectomy". And there's a reason they're called that. 😜😂
so are all the crashes by English speakers??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles