Levo Gen 2 Thinking of upgrading Bar and stem what are you guys running

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
I know the bars are quite a personal thing just wondering in general what bars and stems people have change to on the Levo
and what rise and length stem if you have change that

1Nixxxo

Nov 29, 2019
Russia
Personally run Deity Copperhead 35 mm length 31.8 with Nukeproof Horizon V2 carbon handlebar. Not as stiff as 35 mm (hate the idea of 35 mm bore). It's not super comfortable nor ultra-stiff.

Nukeproof did beautiful thing with it's bars: they have an offset that actually compensates handlebar backsweep angle, so you feel like riding 35 mm step, not 30 mm step cause of backsweep eats up stem length.
"This riser bar features an updated design with a unique offset profile. Nukeproof feel that 9deg backsweep is the most egronomic angle for your wrists but the trade off is you will lose some reach. This unique profile allows you to have 9 deg backsweep but without reducing reach like you would get on a standard bar." — Nukeproof
I really like Nukeproof geometry, feels more natural that Spank 777, Pro tharsis carbon trail, ProTaper and Raceface. But it's a personal thing, you know).

The most comfortable handlebar was Spank 777FR Vibrocore, but in the end I didn't like it's geometry.

Squatch

Feb 20, 2020
Washington State
bike.jpg

Race Face Turbine R 35 and carbon Oneup bars. Bars really cut down vibration.

Last edited:

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Because I have Kenovo mullet mode, I have Renthal aluminum Fatbar and Nukeproof 50mm stem. And of course 31.8, because 35 is too stiff to me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles