Rise and full fat?

Kevjob51

May 22, 2022
Colorado
I have a 22 Reign E+2 that I have ridden about a year ish. Love the motor and handles chunk like a tank. I am considering getting Rise H20 I believe for 4700 dollars. I have some xc trails I ride right from my house where my full fat is a bit too much sometimes. I ride in mostly in modes 2 or 3 on trails.

I still have a Ripmo af that I putting coil on for more bike park days.

Anyone else have full and lightweight?

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
I have a 22 Reign E+2 that I have ridden about a year ish. Love the motor and handles chunk like a tank. I am considering getting Rise H20 I believe for 4700 dollars. I have some xc trails I ride right from my house where my full fat is a bit too much sometimes. I ride in mostly in modes 2 or 3 on trails.

I still have a Ripmo af that I putting coil on for more bike park days.

Anyone else have full and lightweight?
Nope. I have full send e rig only. But my daughter has a Rise and it is more fun whipping through the xc stuff. If you have the cash go for it. The correct number of bikes is N+1.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
I started with Merida FF and, as you say, the FFs charge through chunk due to their weight. After a year or so I wanted a lighter, more nimble bike and went with the Rise. I love it and use it way more than my Merida now.

Doesn't feel as planted in the chunk but more nimble in it so win some, lose some. I love my Rise.

Makes you work a bit harder too as feels more like a normal bike...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles