Recommendation please - Waterproof flat pedal shoe with covered laces

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
I think it's pretty important to get the right size of the shoes. Magped Enduros is a really good choice, because for me - it has two sizes that fit me perfectly, just depending on my socks that I'm gonna wear with them, and it's thickness. But honestly, after I could get more info about nursing shoes, nowadays, if it's not so long race, sometimes for a training I even wear them, which are pretty comfortable I gotta say.

Wow! Hard man wearing only socks with the Magpeds! :eek: ???

Bariset

Aug 24, 2021
UK
It was a disappointment for me too, when they were out of production. But I replaced them with the New Balance brand.

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
When I choose a new pair of shoes, I don't care if they are beautiful, for me, it is important that they are of good quality, light and that I feel comfortable in them.

I remember a couple of the riding group whining about their footwear on a ride, the next day I saw some 5-10's on chain reaction for abut £50 (this was probably 4 years ago) and I posted it in the whatsapp chat thinking I'd solved their problems. and to my utter disbelief nobody bought them, and the next weekend when we were out on the trails and they were both twining about their awful nike air max's/ worn out 5-10's etc, and I said "why didn't you buy those 5-10's i sent a link to??" and the reply was.. "oh I didn't like the colour of them"
to be honest they were a weird multi-coloured design but no worse than my own weird coloured 5 10's, my reply was "they all look the same when they are covered in mud!"🤷‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles