luna87824

E*POWAH Master
Jan 19, 2019
Just South of The Grand Canyon
296648896_10158973256486404_8014066232968622645_n.jpg

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
Anybody out today weather not great but looking forward to a good ride doing the Descent to the river Loop from Lady Wood route from Komoot via Kiox. I've only had a small ride this week on daughters bike whilst she rode mine, have a good day all.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Great skillz and great bike brother. 🍻
Thanks! I have to admit, my skills have gone downhill ;) as I have gotten older and sustained a few significant injuries but building up my Levo SL and now this Kenevo SL has given me back a lot of confidence, which has helped tremendously! I would also like to add that recording yourself ride and watching how you ride sections of trail has also been very beneficial in learning how to improve your riding.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Another glorious British Summer's day!

Jubilee - Summer.jpg

Took the Green Hornet up around Darwen Hill/Jubilee Tower but the summer weather wasn't great. Very wet, foggy. So foggy, I had to brake on some of the descents to keep my speed down in case I came across anyone or anything as visibility was less than 20 yards in places!

Got piss-wet through, covered in mud. Don't you just love summer? :rolleyes:. Called it a day at just over 16 miles but still covered 2200ft of climbing...

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
In contrast to the previous post, my beloved made me get up at 6am on a Sunday to beat the 35 degree heat wave we have been having here in Vancouver. We had a great ride with hardly anyone else on the trails (no sh!t) to ride one of our favorite trails.

The climb up: Her in Trail, me in Turbo.
01 Climb up.JPG

First drop on the trail called Boogieman:
02 Drop 1.JPG

The second drop is more difficult with 2 foot log a few meters just before this one making it difficult to get up enough speed to make this one feel good.
03 Drop 2.JPG

Drop 3 is very nice!
03 Drop 3.JPG

The Roller Coaster. This is the sketchiest feature on the trail for me as you always think you are going OTB. Go SLOW! Or get a face full of bars...
03 Roller.JPG

03a Roller.JPG

Dugout canoe bridge:
04 Canoe.jpg

40-50M Bridge that is 3-5M above the ground.
05 Boogie Log 01.JPG

05 Boogie Log 02.JPG

Part 2 of the Boogieman Structure... so happy to have an emtb at that point!
05 Boogie Log 03.JPG

05 Boogie Log 04.JPG

Watch a video of the trail I made last year on my Levo SL here or some of my favorite parts of the trail here

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Sorry to spam the thread with Morzine pics, but daughter really fancied a go too. We managed to hire a bike with just a days notice (2022 Norco Shore 2 from Alan Bikes - brilliant shop, brilliant bike and right at the start of the super morzine bubble lift) so off we went and she did the greens with virtually zero mtb experience and only one very minor off on Soylent. Well chuffed. She learnt more in 1 day here than months at our local trails.
20220802_145425.jpg

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Sorry to spam the thread with Morzine pics, but daughter really fancied a go too. We managed to hire a bike with just a days notice (2022 Norco Shore 2 from Alan Bikes - brilliant shop, brilliant bike and right at the start of the super morzine bubble lift) so off we went and she did the greens with virtually zero mtb experience and only one very minor off on Soylent. Well chuffed. She learnt more in 1 day here than months at our local trails.
View attachment 93836
This is what the thread is all about, no need for apologies imo

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles