Pic of the Day

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Another ride from the door ..still plenty of snow out there..
A new sign for this part of the forest
20210209_125600.jpg
20210209_141914.jpg
20210209_143704.jpg
20210209_145913.jpg
20210209_145930.jpg

Hey look ..I can see my house
20210209_155926.jpg
from here ...
Lovely crisp day ..with nice grippy snow ..and better out than in as the saying goes

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
I've often wondered why Sunderland Council havent gone to the trouble of cleaning up the stonework ..for a monument that can be seen for miles around ..its such a disappointment up close ..
Was the Lambton Worm anywhere near ..?

richysgc

Nov 9, 2020
Sunderland
I've often wondered why Sunderland Council havent gone to the trouble of cleaning up the stonework ..for a monument that can be seen for miles around ..its such a disappointment up close ..
Was the Lambton Worm anywhere near ..?

It’s shocking the state of it up close, but nothing surprises me when it comes to the council mate! It was actually a better ride out than i thought it would be.

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Hoping to get there tomorrow for a run again with the Missus

I`m going XC tomorrow with the CORCAs .
Round Cooloolabin Dam and up the Blackall Range . Sunday ; back to the hills and gnar at Parklands .
If you ever want a ride buddy when up this way let me know . Maybe you could teach me this berm railing you speak of . lol .

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Sounds good to me, love parklands too, no I need some berm lessons myself, just know a little bit more than the better half. Have you ever ventured south of there to the Boneyards at Mooloolah cemetery, Landsbrough and even into the Glasshouse around Tibrogargan or over at Elimbah where there is some great riding?

Last edited:

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Sounds good to me, love parklands too, no I need some berm lessons myself, just know a little bit more than the better half. Have you ever ventured south of there to the Boneyards at Mooloolah cemetery, Landsbrough and even into the Glasshouse around Tibrogargan or over at Elimbah where there is some great riding?

All of the above .
I helped build some of the trails @ the Bone Yard . ?
Rode Peachester last weekend .Wamuran , Glass House , Beerburrum all in my roam . I even have trails literally right at my front door in Rosemount . SEQ is MTB trail rich .

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Cheers ..nearly forgotten what you look like ..
Nick has bought a Whyte ..hartail mtb ..Give him another 10 years and he might go full sus ..10 after that electric ..but he is really excited and cant wait to get out there ..the only problem being that he has covid symptoms and is suffering pretty badly ..?

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Cheers ..nearly forgotten what you look like ..
Nick has bought a Whyte ..hartail mtb ..Give him another 10 years and he might go full sus ..10 after that electric ..but he is really excited and cant wait to get out there ..the only problem being that he has covid symptoms and is suffering pretty badly ..?
That’s not good re COVID, just imagine how quick he can climb on a modern hardtail......did your mate take delivery of his Lev

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles