Pic of the Day

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
Is that the new trail that starts in the same place as Y2K? If so, it's a cracker, we rode it a couple of weeks ago. It's not as bad as it looks; I wasn't going to ride it the first time I saw it, but Windy hit it first and it's pretty benign really. The off camber turn after it is worse and took us all by surprise. :ROFLMAO:
Not sure what it's called
It starts a few hundred mtrs above the 3 dot DH trail which are on the corner of the fire road bend , the ones with the little slab jump right at the start
If you carry on up the fire road towards Broadwell a few hundred metres there are some jumps on the left and the bottom of the steep smooth chute
A little further up is the entrance to a trail which is almost concealed. Go in there , it a bit lumpy and you will find the top of the steep smooth chute
Directly behind it is another trail, that's the start of it , its about a hundred mtrs to the rocky chute

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
My 3 mates have done it and I keep backing out of it. They all say the same as Dom. Got to get it done. Windy is a good rider to be fair
It was probably harder for me to walk my bike down it than if I'd ridden it ? :LOL:
I agree, I need to man up and get it done
It is a bit scary though :eek::ROFLMAO:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Have you ridden the rest of the trail after it crosses the fire road?

Healy

Oct 4, 2020
Forest of dean
It’s fine. My parents live up the road in broadwell and are the local funeral directors. It’s rollable apparently
1624960395472.png

Make sure that you take five other riders with you.
Two to act as your stretcher bearers and three to walk back two bikes each! :ROFLMAO:

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
View attachment 65533
I have taken the day off to get in the mood for the England v Germany game tonight ...
Cheers everyone..
C'mon ENGLAND !!
p.s...at this rate I may not be focused enough to see the match as Im pretty lightweight when it comes to drinking these days ..??
You could have given the table a coat of Cuprinol whilst you were sat there. And the fence.

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
Stocks Brow, Tintwistle. Lunch was of the packed variety sat under the shade of a tree. The Bulls Head pub there use to amazing but haven’t been this century ?

This was all in aid of trying to find something flat to ride on and so I jollies off up to Woodhead Station off the Woodhead pass along the Longendale Trail. Needless to say there’s no longer a train timetable available.

34miles around 3000ft of climb and 55% of a 625 used. Now it’s beer o clock and time to watch Engerland Nil. Lets hope I’m proved wrong. Bring on Fat Les. “We’re going to score one more than you!. Na na nah etc”

C5E0ADBF-2B90-401F-8218-943A0341B47E.jpeg

E8B85EC1-3A5E-4A53-ACDA-6AF8DF702499.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles