Biano44

Oct 7, 2020
Charnwood
Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 16.41.46.png

Speed sensor on the back wheel then

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland
New Schwalbe radials as standard, nice. Interesting that there`s no speed sensor magnets on valve in these pictures. Looks better if it`s on brake rotor 😀

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland
Definitely agree, I'm sure it will still carry the premium price tag even though they are doing something that just about every other manufacturer has done, or is doing.
Premium price tag comes from product and ride quality, lifetime warranty, also including bearings and wheels etc.

Mario Antony

May 5, 2023
Portugal
All these years explaining that FSR was superior to VPP, and finally SC gave up!

Although it's a FSR, SC did well, and the bike looks really nice, ane hope they maintain their (great) pivot hardware, and finish of the frames and links.

FSR, Bosch, it will be interesting seeing Specialized Levo G4

TurdFarmer

Sep 22, 2024
Australia
I agree. Related to this I wonder why there's so big fuss about dropper insertion depth. Is it problem only to the taller guys who want's to ride smaller bikes or everyone? I have Large Bullit and I'm 180cm and never felt problem that I cannot
Yeah I'm only 175cm, sit inbetween sizes most of the time so I've never had an issue.

TurdFarmer

Sep 22, 2024
Australia
That’s correct, they will have a 600wh and 800wh battery. Intense will have a new carbon eBike running Bosch and also have 600 & 800wh options.

I’m a little disappointed to see Orbea will offer only the 600wh battery option and the older 750wh battery and not the new 800wh.
So... it seems like you have the scoop on the new Wild.

Can you atleast give us a rough time frame for reveal?

Mudrider

Jan 11, 2024
oxford
santa cruz has lost there way, they got rid of the one thing that made there bike unique apart from crestline, now it just looks like say a lightcarbon bike! the shimano motor was killing there brand before, the ep801 is actually pretty sound apart from being able to service it and now they've done this, madness!

sluette

Aug 9, 2022
Deutschland
santa cruz has lost there way, they got rid of the one thing that made there bike unique apart from crestline, now it just looks like say a lightcarbon bike! the shimano motor was killing there brand before, the ep801 is actually pretty sound apart from being able to service it and now they've done this, madness!
Come on! Except of the Blur, it's the only one without VPP in there fleet...
I like it! Can't distinguish all the other modells without looking to the model badge ;-)

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland
I'm anxious to see what kind of charging port they have on Cruz. Hope it's different from the original Bosch (same shit flip flop rubber than that Pivot). I don't understand why Pivot didn't bother to do better.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles