M510 power variations

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
Since a 2 exits i have aleatory fail with one of my M510., at one time it don't provide assist, i need to stop/restart motor to recovery assist ? that occur each only one time, +- in midle / end of exit. Any experiency ? it's torque sensor or controller fail ?

iscander13

Oct 11, 2021
earth
Since a 2 exits i have aleatory fail with one of my M510., at one time it don't provide assist, i need to stop/restart motor to recovery assist ? that occur each only one time, +- in midle / end of exit. Any experiency ? it's torque sensor or controller fail ?
no error codes?

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
no error codes?
nothing, only suddenly no assist in all modes , i shut off and i are ignit and all work fine. but i'm afraid that don't work one time in mountain, i will exchange the motor with the bike used around house

Goff

Mar 2, 2023
New Zealand
When I was having issues with power fluctuations, if powered off and powered back on it would sometimes fix the problem.
I hope this helps.

iscander13

Oct 11, 2021
earth
nothing, only suddenly no assist in all modes , i shut off and i are ignit and all work fine. but i'm afraid that don't work one time in mountain, i will exchange the motor with the bike used around house
very strange, strange that there are no errors. I'd put it on the controller.
Try reflashing it. Check to see if the level settings are reset?

MrFixit

Mar 3, 2023
UK
Is it the pins inside the bottom of the frame that connect to the battery? They sometimes fail to make contact to the battery

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles