Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL 2 bushings worn out already?

Bream

Jul 8, 2024
Sweden
Noticed my rear wheel flexing/rattling, thought it was the wheel so swapped it over for another, but it’s still rattling!

Has anyone else worn out of had rear triangle bushings fail/wear out so early in life?

TIA

Bazzer485

Apr 8, 2024
Redding CA
Less than 1000km, service myself as/when needed.
I see you are in lovely Sweden, I would love to visit. I’m in Northern California. We had our first rain last night since the spring. Our trails are very dry and dusty. It gets in everywhere! I love to tinker so I get out the torque wrench and check a few bolts every week or so just because I like doing it. I rarely find anything loose but every now and then I do. The factory bolts mostly come with with blue loctite on them but it doesn’t seem to always work. I don’t use grease on the headset because the dust seems to get in there and they’re sealed bearings anyway but now the rainy season is on its way I’ll now use some grease to keep the water out. Dielectric grease is also recommended to keep water out of the charging/battery port
I haven’t had mine dealer serviced, I wonder if it affects the warranty? I’ve only had my Levo since April
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles