LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Here's another from a trip up Snowdon 🤙🏻
A couple of questions from someone who's never really been interested in doing it.

What time did you start from the base?
Is there an agreed base car park, with toilets and change area etc?
How long did it take to get up?
Was it all pedal-able on an Eeb?
How long to get down?
Where did you order the blue sky for wales?

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Bit of a shitty day today. Includes the OTB or you can see it in link 2. Quality still processing.... But if your bored,

Main ride edits:
OTB Short: 1st OTB

IMG_20220210_132244.jpg

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
The weather outside was delightful this weekend here in BC. My wife and I took the opportunity to ride one of our pre Ebike mountains that was such a killer on acoustic bikes with its crazy steep access roads (15-20% grade). Both trails we rode were in good shape. The trail shown below is one I have never ridden before so we had to stop and look at a few features. In contrast, a day later, we rode our local hill, on a familiar "flow" trail. Lower Oilcan has eroded considerably over the many years of use.

Ridden Art, Burke Mountain. Coquitlam BC

Lower Oilcan, Mt Fromme. Vancouver BC

Last edited:

Muzza

Jul 3, 2020
New Zealand
Lucky enough to spend a couple of days at 2 different mtb parks riding a total of 41 trails & all blind first time runs.
Here is a short one which I quickly threw together.
Might try and make a short mix of both parks as the tracks had lots of tech & or flow.

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Visiting MTB trails “ZonaZero” in Spain is always a success In this video I ride one of the most famous tracks on my Levo.
I don’t want anyone to get bored watching a long-always-the-same-handlebar-video so I’m trying to edit short dynamic videos. I hope it isn’t too short and you can enjoy the ride
It was shot with my new GoPro Hero 10. With this camera I feel more confindent to shoot in 4k and the results (even if you watch in 1080) are, in my opinion, much better.

Coda Sartén Ruta 5-ZonaZero-Aínsa, Spain.

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Nice. I’ll be in rota for 3 weeks next month. Gonna try to hit La Fenasosa if I can.

As far as I know La Fenasosa is more a bike park but you’ll ride a lot and enjoy the good weather Check ZonaZero for the next time, there are lots of options in an awesome natural and historical environment.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Ten minutes of descending around Winter Hill and Rivington.

Those route on the descent down to Belmont change by the week and they are getting so deep with all the rain...

As usual, YT seem to have over-processed the video stream... It should be 1080p...

AdmChr

E*POWAH Master
Nov 21, 2019
SWPA
Smashin party laps on the volcano 🌋 all day long… yewww 🤙😝

While my wife and I have been planning an amazing vacation in Hawaii (Maui), I stashed some of my bike gear in my suitcase, my GoPro, and planned to go shred some of the local trails on Maui for a few hours. It was an amazing day, would do it all over again, for sure!

Singletrack Trails // Pineapple Express (Makawao, Hawaii) [3.2.22]

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles