Kiox problem - keeps resetting after few seconds

Broke

Apr 14, 2020
Slovakia
Hi all,

I have a problem with my kiox. After like 5-7 seconds after start, kiox shuts down and starts again. It even does so when I take it of bike. Its hard even to turn it off. I already tried recharging bike, I even changed battery in bike for another I have, battery in kiox is full (it shows it), i cannot connect kiox to phone, cause it is restarting all the time. I dont know what to do. But what is weird, my motor is working without a problem and without stopping, even when kiox keeps restarting.

Did anyone have this problem? What can I do? The bike is exactly 2 years and 20 days old, so the 2-year warranty is gone...

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
Have you tried getting you LBS to see if there’s a SW download, occasionally they glitch when new until the SW is uploaded. But you may have to buy a new one. Another thing to try is plug another kiox into your bike to see if it still does it, at least you can rule out the kiox if it’s still doing it with a replacement.

Dolfi

Apr 7, 2024
Romania
Hi all,

I have a problem with my kiox. After like 5-7 seconds after start, kiox shuts down and starts again. It even does so when I take it of bike. Its hard even to turn it off. I already tried recharging bike, I even changed battery in bike for another I have, battery in kiox is full (it shows it), i cannot connect kiox to phone, cause it is restarting all the time. I dont know what to do. But what is weird, my motor is working without a problem and without stopping, even when kiox keeps restarting.

Did anyone have this problem? What can I do? The bike is exactly 2 years and 20 days old, so the 2-year warranty is gone...
Hello,
I have the same problem! How you solved it?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles