Finally made a decision!

nasamorpheus

Jul 17, 2020
Ljubljana
Glad you got everything sorted.:);)
I followed the exact same path as you re the Stilus but at the end of last week went for the same bike (Cube 140 HPC 625), I got discount on the 2021 model in stock . Turned up perfectly packaged and un-damaged. Have to say the guys at Leisure Bikes were fantastic and answered every stupid question I had with patience and detail. First ride 20 plus miles Sunday and WOW, only used one bar all day. Ended up with a picture 15 mins from home, repaired it when I got back and then it took me a couple of days to work out how to get the tyre back on the rim (fairy liquid was the key). Next step to go tubeless! I got loads of comments on the looks and felt great riding it. All in all (despite the Stilus coming into stock exactly 2 days after) I am pleased with my decision as Cube dealers seem pretty switched on and happy to help and poles apart with what I have seen with Decathlon, I called in on Sunday to pick up a few bits and pieces and there was a queue 10 deep waiting at the cycle department for parts and repairs most of them seemed to be chasing things up they have been waiting weeks/months for!!
How much did you pay ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles