E bike... Alps

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Ive just got back. Took a kenevo sl that was ace. Only purchased a few weeks back so took my ff kenevo in case it failed. View attachment 143903

Maybe an unpopular opinion but i really dont think the trails in the pds area are all that good. Sure morgins is ace, champery is good for some steep scary fun. But the berm, tabletop, braking bump and repeat of les gets is pretty dull. Chatel is smashed to bits and everything else just a bit uninspiring.
This year i didn't stay longer than 4 days then moved onto carroz which was brilliant, clusaz with the enduro trails were very good and an ebike was a bonus to access them, then bernex which was a bit limited.
I'm going to spend more time next year traveling between the smaller bikeparks and riding areas.
I’ve snowboarded las Clusaz a few times it looked like it would be good for biking and the locals were crazy, we were there when it got shutdown for the pandemic it went off for 24 hours riding and drinking 😂

sethimus

Dec 31, 2023
Switzerland
Ive just got back. Took a kenevo sl that was ace. Only purchased a few weeks back so took my ff kenevo in case it failed. View attachment 143903

Maybe an unpopular opinion but i really dont think the trails in the pds area are all that good. Sure morgins is ace, champery is good for some steep scary fun. But the berm, tabletop, braking bump and repeat of les gets is pretty dull. Chatel is smashed to bits and everything else just a bit uninspiring.
This year i didn't stay longer than 4 days then moved onto carroz which was brilliant, clusaz with the enduro trails were very good and an ebike was a bonus to access them, then bernex which was a bit limited.
I'm going to spend more time next year traveling between the smaller bikeparks and riding areas.
no no no they are PERFECT to concentrate all the brits in one spot. you keep on going there like it is your mountain benidorm. keeps the better resorts for us

• Agree
Reactions: Dax

beutelfuchs

Aug 11, 2019
Barcelona
Les Houches

PXL_20240719_145352627.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles