Brittany, France
DT Swiss HX 1700 LS 29" 30mm Boost Shimano Micro Spline (front and back) €290

Or just the front for €130

Tooks

Subscriber
Mar 29, 2020
Lincs UK
Are Sigmasports struggling as well?

They’re not the same as Signa, just in case that’s the link to the ‘desperate for cash’ bit of the post?

This is back to normal for bikes isn’t it, I always used to buy mine around November time as bike shops cleared out last years model.

GeordieKenevo

May 12, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
Given the hunchbacked monstrosities they've been churning out for the last few years it's hard to believe that's a Haibike!
I didn't think my last one was as ugly as almost everyone seemed to think, but the Lyke is next level.

20200520133421_IMG_0680.JPG

Rubinstein

Apr 7, 2022
kent
I looked at them, but decided to go to a high street dealer. I paid 4600, bit more I know but happy to pay for the back up and expertise. Mine came with the early type ring control which they changed before collecting. I love a deal but sometimes it’s worth paying a bit more for the service.

GeordieKenevo

May 12, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I spoke to Propain support and they said unfortunately all Sram and RockShox products are no longer available. :cry:

I never thought to check Propain for Zeb deals until the post above so if anyone see any other great Zeb deals please post here (y)

hind-corners

Subscriber
Jul 11, 2022
Europe
I'm after some Zebs but can't click on any of them as it gives an error - can anyone find the correct link?

Also Select+ are pretty much the same as Ultimate yeah?
Links worked yesterday. I ordered Float X from there, that link seems to work still.

EDIT. I actually wonder if SRAM asked to remove their stuff from the discounts. I dont think all of them would be sold out at the same time.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I spoke to Propain support and they said unfortunately all Sram and RockShox products are no longer available. :cry:

I never thought to check Propain for Zeb deals until the post above so if anyone see any other great Zeb deals please post here (y)

Deviate often have bargains on offer, worth checking their site regularly

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Im skeptical that many of these 'discounted' ebikes are made up with inflated prices that they then generously discount.

Just read a thread on another forum of a chap who bought a discounted bike(a Spesh) reduced from nearly £8k to nearly £4k.

Fox 36 rhythm, spesh branded wheels, mid range brakes, on an 8k bike. Pull the other one...
Admittedly carbon frame, but still, there are other makers with carbon that sell for a lot less and thats without any discount
:cautious:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Just read a thread on another forum of a chap who bought a discounted bike(a Spesh) reduced from nearly £8k to nearly £4k.
That'll be the Kenevo SL with the old motor that Spesh were clearing out before releasing the bike with the updated motor.

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
Links worked yesterday. I ordered Float X from there, that link seems to work still.

EDIT. I actually wonder if SRAM asked to remove their stuff from the discounts. I dont think all of them would be sold out at the same time.

Float x is still on their site to a crazy good price

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Revolution Race have a Black Friday sale on

Nordwand Pro trousers are around 40% off - if the link doesn’t work, use the code VIP:

These aren’t your usual mtb trousers (I refuse to call them pants) - in my opinion they are far more suited to middle aged men riding bikes than trying to squeeze into skinny fit Fox Rangers and embarrassing your children

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
Revolution Race have a Black Friday sale on

Nordwand Pro trousers are around 40% off - if the link doesn’t work, use the code VIP:

These aren’t your usual mtb trousers (I refuse to call them pants) - in my opinion they are far more suited to middle aged men riding bikes than trying to squeeze into skinny fit Fox Rangers and embarrassing your children
Don't be put off by Tubbys description...I've had a pair of these for a few years and I wouldn't say they're a baggy, middle aged trouser - but not as snug as trendy MTB gear as you say.

They're good, if a little noisy.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles