Cube 2022

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
If I was looking at the 160 I would be tempted by the SL at the price, and immediately upgrade the damper in the Zeb to ultimate spec, and then pocket the change over the action team.

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
If I was looking at the 160 I would be tempted by the SL at the price, and immediately upgrade the damper in the Zeb to ultimate spec, and then pocket the change over the action team.

But it’s turquoise man….!

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
I'm currently riding a 16" (small) 2020 160 Action Team and love it, but decided to check out the 2022 version on Cube's website.

At first it looked like 18" (medium) was their smallest so if I decided to 'upgrade' i'm out of luck, then noticed a link at the bottom of the page showing the small (y), but you lose the 750Wh battery, you get a 625 instead, current Kiox (not new 300) and current motor too,
Along with the god awful 'all the cables smashed through the head set' system of the 2021 version.

So, in short the small 160 AT, is a repaint of the 2021 version, which apart from the Fox 38 was a downgraded 2020 bike

Think I'll be keeping what I have for a good while yet
That's not good mate, I thought they would at least make the new 625 bike currant with the new spec. You might do a medium ? My old bike was a small maxed out on its adjustments. Maybe a medium maxed out to its lowest settings would work.

I will be getting the new AT but only when it arrives in physical form and a medium is in stock that I can touch.

To be honest I don't need a 750 battery but if the new software is not available on any other option its not worth changing.

MrPeaski

Sep 21, 2020
South Wales
That's not good mate, I thought they would at least make the new 625 bike currant with the new spec. You might do a medium ? My old bike was a small maxed out on its adjustments. Maybe a medium maxed out to its lowest settings would work.

I will be getting the new AT but only when it arrives in physical form and a medium is in stock that I can touch.

To be honest I don't need a 750 battery but if the new software is not available on any other option its not worth changing.
Before I bought mine, I tried my mates 2020 medium Race 140 (29er) and it felt BIIIG, but that was coming from a 16" 2016 non E Cube Stereo. It did make my mind up to get one though

I more than happy with the bike I have, but was just browsing the specs of the 'updated' versions

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Would i fit well on a large with my 1m80?
I had a 26inch ltd race 12y ago (the grey blue wite frame) and it was on the small side

Asemnos

Apr 6, 2021
Greece
Untitled.jpg

Hybrid 120 Race 29'' 2022 model
Can't wait! Coming probably on Tuesday(?) home in Greece, bought from mhw.

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Gotta admit im disappointed with cubes response after i asked whem my bike is likely to be delivered.
All they said was that its in the handsof the lbs i ordered from and are not willing to divulge build dates to anybody so tough.
Funny that they are supplying the bikes to the dealer in the 1st place.

FábioPereira

Oct 13, 2021
Portugal
1 120 against 2 140?
Depends on intended use and budget, but the 140 SL is a solid option (or the 140 TM)

It will be used for XC / Trail. No enduro or anything very hard.
The one that i prefer (of these 3) is the 140SL but some websites puts the 140race above in terms of material/specifications and i really don't get why that.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles