Cube 2022

BigLee

Jul 12, 2019
Lake District cumbria
Cube didn't have any leftover frames, I had a warranty claim on mine since march and they've given me a full refund so I've a new 140tm on order ?

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
Kind of disappointing. Looks like the same bike. 27.5 160 bikes arent the current market. At the very least they should be mullet bikes. Wonder if they tweaked the geo? Probably not but i guess everything is gping to sell these anyway . Sell the leftover frames you have in stock with new paint and wait another year to develop more and make changes
Frame has been redesigned by the look of it, new geo and 14% lighter

D9593BBA-9444-4E90-AC9C-82F7852FB275.jpeg

nasamorpheus

Jul 17, 2020
Ljubljana
Kind of disappointing. Looks like the same bike. 27.5 160 bikes arent the current market. At the very least they should be mullet bikes. Wonder if they tweaked the geo? Probably not but i guess everything is gping to sell these anyway . Sell the leftover frames you have in stock with new paint and wait another year to develop more and make changes
I see different frames??

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
So we are going to have two frames options across range 120,140 and 160.
The previous one with the R label with sameBosch cx motor, battery, etc . 4 frame size option
A new one with new geo labeled as S with an Bosch upgraded/new motor ? "[This component is subject to an embargo until 31.08.21] "
Only 3 size option (no S)
More suspense ... :alien:

Last edited:

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England
So we are going to have two frames options across range 120,140 and 160.
The previous one with the R label with sameBosch cx motor, battery, etc . 4 frame size option
A new one with new geo labeled as S with an Bosch upgraded/new motor ? "[This component is subject to an embargo until 31.08.21] "
Only 3 size option (no S)
More suspense ... :alien:
Funnily enough Bosch looks to be getting ready to announce some mid year improvements to their motor, battery and controller! All of which are under embargo by cube until the same day ? whatever it is I hope cube are first to the party as I’ve put a deposit down on a 160 action team

hainman

Apr 8, 2021
Glasgow
I was in my local shop today and the mechanic was raving about the new Cubes due to be released,said he could go into much detail but said they were sweet looking,had a head angle headset flip switch or something,!70mm travel and components were high end

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Looks like they have gone down the shove the cables though the stem and headset design route on a lot of the new bikes, which is a real turn off for me as just adds unnecessary complication and proprietary parts.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Cracking value yet again, and some Nice details, especially the new charging port cover.

Polaris

Oct 15, 2018
Lancashire, England

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
This years action team looks the nuts :love:

I agree. Looks awesome. Liking the look of that a lot.

All the 170 travel bikes I like tend to be shimano. Ive not tried one so couldn’t say but I have tried Bosch and I like it so of all the new bikes this looks like something that would interest me the most.

be interested to see how the weight and new battery feel.

shame they don’t offer 29 or mullet as an option as I think it would sell really well if you had the choice.

personally I’d like to try it tho as is against the levo.

MrPeaski

Sep 21, 2020
South Wales
I'm currently riding a 16" (small) 2020 160 Action Team and love it, but decided to check out the 2022 version on Cube's website.

At first it looked like 18" (medium) was their smallest so if I decided to 'upgrade' i'm out of luck, then noticed a link at the bottom of the page showing the small (y), but you lose the 750Wh battery, you get a 625 instead, current Kiox (not new 300) and current motor too,
Along with the god awful 'all the cables smashed through the head set' system of the 2021 version.

So, in short the small 160 AT, is a repaint of the 2021 version, which apart from the Fox 38 was a downgraded 2020 bike

Think I'll be keeping what I have for a good while yet

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
I'm currently riding a 16" (small) 2020 160 Action Team and love it, but decided to check out the 2022 version on Cube's website.

At first it looked like 18" (medium) was their smallest so if I decided to 'upgrade' i'm out of luck, then noticed a link at the bottom of the page showing the small (y), but you lose the 750Wh battery, you get a 625 instead, current Kiox (not new 300) and current motor too,
Along with the god awful 'all the cables smashed through the head set' system of the 2021 version.

So, in short the small 160 AT, is a repaint of the 2021 version, which apart from the Fox 38 was a downgraded 2020 bike

Think I'll be keeping what I have for a good while yet
Smaller frame size don´t have room for the 750wh battery I gess (the only available with the new system). ? Bosch?:alien::mad:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles