Coed y brenin

Healy

Oct 4, 2020
Forest of dean
Hi

Up in llandegla and we’re going to coed tomorrow. Is the cafe and bikshop open still as someone said it was shut due to local bullshit.

Thanks

Al-ec

Subscriber
Mar 4, 2024
West Wales
I've always had a soft spot for CyB, first trail centre I rode, 1st place to open up after Foot and Mouth. Don't think Natural Resources Wales have managed it well. Think it is still open but there have been consultations about its future. Might be worth giving Beics Brenin (on site bike shop) a ring 01341 440728 or message other FB page

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
There was talk Of it closing but not sure if it has yet. Perhaps ring them to find out. I love the place and spent two seasons working up that way so used it a lot. There are so many trails to choice from. Enjoy.👍

Al-ec

Subscriber
Mar 4, 2024
West Wales
Was up there on Sunday. Cafe and shop were open, trails running well, but was very quiet for a sunny weekend. Was intending to ride in Dyfi but ended up at CyB and had a hoot. The trails work better for e bikes unless you are super fit, as pushing hard and carrying momentum makes the trails work better up and down IMHO, (where isn't this true??). Plus a wee help with the previously sloggy climbs is feckin marvellous and leaves more energy from really working the bike on the singletrack. I'm learning to live with the guilt :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles