2025 Orbea Rise - Ordering One?

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Does anyone know how long it would take to get the bike once an order is placed? I am considering a MyO order? Considering the Rise or the Wild currently.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
For 4 eMTB’s, I ordered through my LBS. I had to because there was nothing on the sales floor at the time that met my specifications (size, colour etc).

If the bike(s) was in stock in the ’big’ warehouse, the LBS would give me an ETA. Any of the delivery estimates that they told me seemed like FOREVER! (2 days to 2 months). It usually took a couple of days at the LBS for them to assemble and give the bike a going over.

During my waits I had buyers remorse every time …but I overcame that by eating more chocolate 🍫.

I’m happy with my purchases, but patience was a struggle …every time.

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
Does anyone know how long it would take to get the bike once an order is placed? I am considering a MyO order? Considering the Rise or the Wild currently.
Go look on the Orbea site, pick the bike and model you want, and it will give you some idea of what has been ordered by shops near to you, when the bikes are due, and when a new MyO order would be delivered.

It doesn't seem completely reliable - I've ordered bikes that the Orbea site said were due early July, but after I';d confirmed with the shop it had become late July, but possibly earlier.

BIG-DUKE-6

Feb 21, 2023
Usa
I was told 3 months for my 23 wild cosmic carbon which they were pushing. Custom painted I was told 4-6 months. USA

jgf

Jun 18, 2024
Canada
You should be getting an estimated date I think? I did a 2025 Rise SL build with custom paint and and got an estimated date of 1st week of January...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles