Where can I buy some Burgtec Toxic Barbie pedals?

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
Well, found my wife a stem, but it seems the pedals are hard to find in the US, and a couple of UK shippers won't ship to the US...

On the hunt...

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
How about these? Are they one of the ones that won't ship to the USA?

Edit: Nope they won't, just looked.

Buy some in USA and paint them?
The paint never lasts long anyway, depending upon mileage of course.

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
I might just have to order some to be shipped to the hotel I’m going to stay at in London in June…. Hahahaha…

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
I might just have to order some to be shipped to the hotel I’m going to stay at in London in June…. Hahahaha…
And then smuggle them in to the USA! How courageous. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with persuading the hotel, with a rotating reception staff, to accept an unknown package. :rolleyes:

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
And then smuggle them in to the USA! How courageous. :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with persuading the hotel, with a rotating reception staff, to accept an unknown package. :rolleyes:
Last year, I brought 6 bottles of Irish whiskey & 10 bottles of gin back... Some pedals should be easy peasy!

Funny thing is, I can get the stem here locally in CA. but no pedals anywhere. Maybe Burgtec themselves will be at Sea Otter Classic in April. I always come home with some loot.

I resist ordering on Amazon, unless they stock the item in the warehouse, one time I got a fake Prologo saddle. After I finally received my money back & sourced a real one from Chain Reaction, I brought the fake to Sea Otter & handed it to the Italian guy in the Pro Logo booth... He was like, this is not real! I said, keep it, show people what a fake looks like.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles