Stoke

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
So......
Yesterday I went to my local bike park and slammed 14 laps of black trails. Jumps, drops. tech steeps. vert height is pretty small per lap maybe 80m vert. Then clocked out that bike park and went to the next one and smashed another 5 runs there (around the same vert per run).

All e-mtb/turbo smashing ups and downs for 3.5 hours before the battery went dead flat just before the last descent.

Faaaaaarken good times. That's why I got an emtb. To smash laps.
On the amish bikes we would typically do 6 or so laps of one park then go home. Almost three times the volume.. Oh yeah.

Philly G

Subscriber
Jun 29, 2020
New Zealand
Yeah emtbs are awesome for that, on my local club trails I would manage maybe 4-5 runs tops on my steam bike, (the climbs are short but punchy...and I'm over 50 so harder to maintain fitness) ...on my emtb I can easily double that, and because I'm smashing more laps each time I'm out I have become a more confident rider

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Nobody else stoked?
Load up ya stoke.

Did a shuttle session yesterday with the groms and old men combined. Some dads and lads it was awesome sharing the stoke. Me and a mate ebiked up the hill and the meat bikers shuttled.

Good times.
20230826_141330.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles