So stoked on my Crestline 50/75 and 75/50

GeorgesEBike

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jul 30, 2018
Verdi, NV
Bike stoke is back! Finally had a chance to put some miles on both bikes and couldn't be happier!

Bike purchase experience: I received amazing service direct from Crestline (Troydon) and also Worldwide Cyclery. They both will go above and beyond to assist you. Very impressed!

Suspension Kinematics: So good!!! It's what I've been searching for ever since I started riding. So soft off the top and the progression feels amazing through the entire stroke.

Frame geometry: I was a little nervous of the shorter reach (180mm vs 195mm) that I'm used to but super happy with the bike geometry. It's the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden. I don't have to weight the front wheel. Very balanced!

Bike frame quality: Top notch! On par with Santa Cruz and Specialized. No carbon defects and paint seems to be high quality.

Bike frame adjustments: Endless! Super easy to go from 160mm-180mm front and 150mm-175mm rear or in between. Headset allows for +5mm/-5mm reach adjust. Available swingarms for 27.5 or 29.

Bike integration: Not sure how it could improve. Love having the Kiox integrated into the top tube and wireless control. I only have the 2 brake cables which makes for a very clean look. The Shimano and Brose control cables drove me nuts, lol.

Components: The only item I swapped on both bikes was the One Up dropper post for a SRAM AXS dropper post. I do wish that the bike came with the new SRAM Transmission but don't think it's worth paying extra to swap the current GX AXS. I had Ohlins Suspension back in 2018/2019 and really missed it! I could never get my Fox or Rockshox Suspension to feel as good as the Ohlins. The 50/75 has carbon wheels and the 75/50 has alloy wheels. I've always been a huge fan of carbon wheels. I think I might like the alloy version better. Feels more compliant. I want a few more rides to determine.

Looks: In my opinion the bike is stunning! I spend many hours just staring at them, lol.

Which bike is better?: Well the boring answer is the 50/75 shines as a trail bike and the 75/50 shines as an enduro bike. The biggest difference is the 75/50 will hold the line much better in chunky terrain vs the 50/75. I really cant tell a difference between the full 29er vs mullet. If anything I can feel the 29er rolling over stuff easier vs the mullet. I don't really feel the mullet turning sharper than the 29er though.

Motor/Battery: Love the Bosch Race Motor and 750wh battery! I run Race mode 100% of the time and can get 30 miles/7,000ft elevation. Love how quiet the motor is climbing! The power delivery is amazing! There is a rattle on the downhills but not as bad as the Shimano rattle that I was actually used to.

20230518_145100.jpg 20230519_154035.jpg 20230518_145110.jpg 20230513_152446.jpg 20230518_145118.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles