Best full suspension bike £3500-£4000

saylesy

Apr 25, 2024
England
Hi new here and guessing this question has been covered before somewhere on the forum but I'm looking to get an entry level full suspension around £3500-£4000 there seems to be quite a lot to choose from but I not really clued up when reading the specs of them and don't want to buy one when I could of got better spec on another for similar price so I am hoping the people on here with more knowledge could give me your opinion and point me in the right direction I have been looking at the Merida eone sixty and the haibike allmtn but open to anything in that price range

spurty30

Apr 16, 2024
Cairngorms, Scotland
Hi new here and guessing this question has been covered before somewhere on the forum but I'm looking to get an entry level full suspension around £3500-£4000 there seems to be quite a lot to choose from but I not really clued up when reading the specs of them and don't want to buy one when I could of got better spec on another for similar price so I am hoping the people on here with more knowledge could give me your opinion and point me in the right direction I have been looking at the Merida eone sixty and the haibike allmtn but open to anything in that price range
Hi , new here too, but I was like you not sure which to go for and that's after riding quite a few too. They are all so good in their own different ways. In the end I shelled out £3600 for a Cube stereo HPC 140 ABS from a lbs. It has decent spec , although you can get better specs for similar money , but for me spec isn't everything. I preferred the feeling of the cube, it is a very engaging bike you feel part of not just sat on , hard to explain but I just sort of fitted it perfectly. So far I've had in to the top of mountains in the Cairngorms where I live , down some of the best and most scary downhill tracks in Scotland and been on 50+ mile treks across the Highlands on it all without complaint or issues. The ABS is another game changer too, gives you so much confidence in fast downhill turns that you won't lose the front my you won't believe how late you can brake!! Best advice I can give is try to ride your shortlist , not easy I know, i realised each bike reacts differently even the same motors are tuned and set up differently on each bike. I'm over the moon with my cube so far and I'm sure you'll find the one that fits you but it does pay to do as much homework before committing. Good luck and have fun choosing.
1713733584563.jpg

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Elite
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
Welcome to the forum
There's great choice around at present but A local or one you don't mind travelling too shop would be good if needed and a bosch motor they are my top 2
They rest is fit and feel which also is where the shop visit comes in .
Happy Hunting (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles