Levo Gen 2 x-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost Wintek Cartridge

EME

MUPPET
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
I hate to say it but many have had issues with , what I consider, an imperfectly designed seat post. It really irritated me that I didnt get any response to my basic questions ( and still have not) from 9 months ago

The last 18 months have found out many companies.

Tyjay

Apr 27, 2020
Bedlington
I hate to say it but many have had issues with , what I consider, an imperfectly designed seat post. It really irritated me that I didnt get any response to my basic questions ( and still have not) from 9 months ago

The last 18 months have found out many companies.

I’ll just use it till it dies then just buy a new one or if i can can source the cartridge from the U.K. I’ll buy that buy not from Europe
Heard too many people getting screwed for import

Yep the last 18 months has deffo found many companies out as you say

Tim Iatsenko

Nov 7, 2021
Poland
If someone is still looking for a spare cartridge, I've found one selling in Poland
h++ps://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/4148089775207928/?ref=page_shop_tab&referral_code=page_shop_tab_card
As many other spares for this dropper

STK

Apr 23, 2019
San Diego

gpapa

Jan 10, 2023
greece
Good day.

Here you go.

I used this to repair my Kenevo's Manic. Its the same.

Brgds/Nikolaos Tsivis
Hi. Thanks for the info, i bought before 10 days the 455 one, because my Kenevo has 170 Droper X-fusion.
But unfortunately they are not the same length even though both write 170. There is 2cm difference and because of this you cannot close the dropper. So i found the solution with a bolt extension which i put it in the upper bolt of the cartridge and now its ok.
I suppose if someone has the 150 dropper X-FUSSION he can buy the Giant 455 Wintek for 170 dropper post and it will be fine.

GIANT and XFUSION 170.jpg PATTENT.jpg

James_C

Nov 25, 2019
Kent, UK
Hello, I bought the 125mm Giant cartridge to replace one in an xfusion manic post. It doesn't seem the same. I can't shorten the new cartridge so can't see how it will work. Does anyone have any cartridge that will work with a 125mm post? I guess I could try Wintek themselves, maybe multiple seatpost companies use the same cartridge part numbers and they might tell me which ones?

IMG_6423.JPG

Tim22

Jan 15, 2020
Boise, Id
Hello, I bought the 125mm Giant cartridge to replace one in an xfusion manic post. It doesn't seem the same. I can't shorten the new cartridge so can't see how it will work. Does anyone have any cartridge that will work with a 125mm post? I guess I could try Wintek themselves, maybe multiple seatpost companies use the same cartridge part numbers and they might tell me which ones?

View attachment 139747
You bought the wrong length for your dropper. Check again

James_C

Nov 25, 2019
Kent, UK
I am not so sure, the smaller diameter rod measures the same, about 127mm. They are also both marked -125 on the part number. I also bought the smaller size, 295mm on the cyclestore website, and its much too small. Appears to be for 100mm post.

Does anyone have a solution for a 125mm post?

A better comparison picture of what I have:

(old one on the left)

IMG_6424.JPG

Last edited:

James_C

Nov 25, 2019
Kent, UK
This is an option X-Fusion Manic Replacement Cartridge but they are in canada, and international postage is £47, so that makes £88 to the UK!

I spoke to upgrade bikes and a full service inc new cartridge and bushes etc is £58 inc return postage so that seems the best option now.

I emailed Wintek as well but they haven't replied.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles